• 33(current)
BOX
(2018-04-02, 20:13)midros Wrote:
(2018-01-11, 23:35)DjCisco Wrote: I have added some touchscreen controls and they will be available with the next update ( in a couple of days). 

You should also know, that kodi itself supports some gesture controls and that this can be configured to suit your needs. 

Take a look at:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Touch_controls 
1. I saw them they are great thanks a lot

2. I know there are but I never thought they could be configured. I guess I 'll try to make a shortcut to the 'nowplaying' screen by gesture control.

thanks again
keep up the good work

Im glad you like the changes.

With regard to access to the now playing screen. You can simply access it by clicking on the bottom of the screen were the tile of the current playing media appears.
unbelievable!
it took me one hour to program a two finger touch for that and it was so simple right from the start
I still can't leave the now playing screen though, except when I stop playing the music, but I can live with that.

thanks once more
(2018-04-04, 14:12)midros Wrote: unbelievable!
it took me one hour to program a two finger touch for that and it was so simple right from the start
I still can't leave the now playing screen though, except when I stop playing the music, but I can live with that.

thanks once more

when you're playing music or watching a video, a yiu bring up the OSD Menu, you will se a Minimze Icon, this will let you leave the fullscreen video/music playback screens without stopping playback
(2018-03-21, 22:53)Guidokus Wrote: Hey mate,

Love your skin, just have one question. I prefer the yellow theme colour, however when I scroll through a widget displaying the recent movies or episodes then the colour reverts to the default colour. When I exit the widget it again displays the correct theme (in this case the yellow theme). Any solution to this?

Anyway thanks for your hard work!

I tried to reproduce this, ut works fine on my side, can you show a screenshot?
you are right about the minimize icon but I had never noticed it because It is visible only while playing video.
there is no such icon while playing music. there is also a small part of an icon that can not be selected.
here are two screenshots

the first is from video playing

and the second from music playing
the resolution I use is 1600x900 but I have tried with different resolutions and there is no change
(2018-04-04, 21:35)midros Wrote: you are right about the minimize icon but I had never noticed it because It is visible only while playing video.
there is no such icon while playing music. there is also a small part of an icon that can not be selected.
here are two screenshots

the first is from video playing

and the second from music playing
the resolution I use is 1600x900 but I have tried with different resolutions and there is no change
 ohhh!!! definetly a Bug. the partially shown Icon is the Minimize Icon, but when visiualizations are enabled , it doesnt fit anymore, I will correct this.
This looks awesome. Is there a screenshot of the pvr for this??
I love the skin that you have created, the simplicity and organization that it has makes it incredibly attractive for me. I think it would fit great on my TV, easy to use and intuitive.
But I have come across a couple of things that I do not know if they are bugs or I just have something wrong with my Kodi or something is missing. I have tried with a clean installation and they are still there. 
First, in the main page for movies, there is no way to show the posters of the movies, it only shows its thumbnails, this does not happen with the series.
https://imgur.com/a/sA4Vts3

Second, in the skin edition menu, specifically when choosing the widget, the first three options do not have a name, I can move through them and choose them, but they do not have a name, and curiously they are not translated into Spanish either. (and yes, I've tried in English, and they do not appear either)
https://imgur.com/a/vmByGau

Third, I am sure that this problem is mostly mine because I am Spanish, but it is still annoying, because in the movie genres, the icons do not appear, and I can not change them with an addon. I understand what the problem is, so I unzipped the image pack of the skin, changed the names of the icons so that they were identical to the genres my films have, and it worked. Well, almost, it is not able to catch the accentuation marks well and therefore does not put an icon in the genres with some. No matter how I write it, it does not appear.
https://imgur.com/a/c1mC6oI

Fourth, I know that at this moment you will be hating me, so I'll be brief with this one. I only see the icons of the studios when I go through them, the moment I move to another one, it disappears. I will not say anything that there aren't all there and such because I understand that it is impossible, but it really hurts to know that they are there, but I can only see it if I get on them XD
https://imgur.com/a/R3dBD8p

Ok, those are all my problems, hopefully they can be solved in some way, because I really like the skin, it's really unique, well done!
Now, what would you think about putting the alphabet on the scroll bar when moving between movies and series to let you skip to the first movie with the selected letter? Maybe as a possible extra option?
And if it could be, could there be the option that in poster mode, when moving the camera is centered, instead of stuck to the left? That is, the camera does not move until the selection reaches the center, then begins to follow the selection, until it reaches the end, and returns to stay still.
So I’ve done something terribly stupid. I’ve deleted the Settings icon from my home menu and that secret side menu. How to I access my settings now?
Press S on your keyboard and it will display the shut down menu. Settings should be one of the options in that menu.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a weather widget? I would like to be able to have a menu tab dedicated just to weather, and have a quick forecast available. I know the Weather screen is just one click away, but I'd rather be able to just add an additional menu tab with a weather widget. Thanks!
Is it possible to install in Kodi leia 18?
(2018-02-06, 00:40)DjCisco Wrote:
(2018-02-01, 16:17)Trickass Wrote: Hi @DjCisco. I've been using your skin for a long time now, and still think it's great Smile
However I wanted to start using Kodi 18 on my nvidia shield, and saw that BOX is not available for Leia yet.
Any idea if/when we can expect Kodi 18 support?

Thanks for the great work!
I will start Kodi Leia Development on March. Next Week, So Im guessing beginning or mid of March. 
Any chance you've already started something? Or is there a dev branch somewhere we can test? Smile
Thanks!
(2018-06-24, 17:28)BiudreuN Wrote: I love the skin that you have created, the simplicity and organization that it has makes it incredibly attractive for me. I think it would fit great on my TV, easy to use and intuitive.
But I have come across a couple of things that I do not know if they are bugs or I just have something wrong with my Kodi or something is missing. I have tried with a clean installation and they are still there. 
First, in the main page for movies, there is no way to show the posters of the movies, it only shows its thumbnails, this does not happen with the series.
https://imgur.com/a/sA4Vts3

Second, in the skin edition menu, specifically when choosing the widget, the first three options do not have a name, I can move through them and choose them, but they do not have a name, and curiously they are not translated into Spanish either. (and yes, I've tried in English, and they do not appear either)
https://imgur.com/a/vmByGau

Third, I am sure that this problem is mostly mine because I am Spanish, but it is still annoying, because in the movie genres, the icons do not appear, and I can not change them with an addon. I understand what the problem is, so I unzipped the image pack of the skin, changed the names of the icons so that they were identical to the genres my films have, and it worked. Well, almost, it is not able to catch the accentuation marks well and therefore does not put an icon in the genres with some. No matter how I write it, it does not appear.
https://imgur.com/a/c1mC6oI

Fourth, I know that at this moment you will be hating me, so I'll be brief with this one. I only see the icons of the studios when I go through them, the moment I move to another one, it disappears. I will not say anything that there aren't all there and such because I understand that it is impossible, but it really hurts to know that they are there, but I can only see it if I get on them XD
https://imgur.com/a/R3dBD8p

Ok, those are all my problems, hopefully they can be solved in some way, because I really like the skin, it's really unique, well done!
Now, what would you think about putting the alphabet on the scroll bar when moving between movies and series to let you skip to the first movie with the selected letter? Maybe as a possible extra option?
And if it could be, could there be the option that in poster mode, when moving the camera is centered, instead of stuck to the left? That is, the camera does not move until the selection reaches the center, then begins to follow the selection, until it reaches the end, and returns to stay still.
 1) This is strange, I think there is something wrong with your Metadata, and you have the thumbnails stored, where the posters should be? Do the posters look ok, when browsing through the movies library?

2) Yes, that's a big, thanks for the hint, I will be correcting that.

3) Yes, the skin looks for images matching the Genre Name, so when you switch to spanish no image appear, since the skin does not come with any spanish named images. I will check how the image addons worlk, maybe this can solve the issue in the future.

4) Another bug, I will correct this.

5)
(2018-09-10, 16:33)Trickass Wrote:
(2018-02-06, 00:40)DjCisco Wrote:
(2018-02-01, 16:17)Trickass Wrote: Hi @DjCisco. I've been using your skin for a long time now, and still think it's great Smile
However I wanted to start using Kodi 18 on my nvidia shield, and saw that BOX is not available for Leia yet.
Any idea if/when we can expect Kodi 18 support?

Thanks for the great work!
I will start Kodi Leia Development on March. Next Week, So Im guessing beginning or mid of March.  
Any chance you've already started something? Or is there a dev branch somewhere we can test? Smile
Thanks! 
 Sorry, but I had to stop Leia development due to more urgent matters. I will resume however in Dezember. So Leia will be available before the end of the year
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17