• 39(current)
BOX
Hi, just tinkering with this skin , when I select "customise home menu items ", under menu1 movies ( am using this one as an example) , am given 5xboxes to set as home screen box options , 123 are already set , so I set up 4 and 5 and gave them icons, but when i return to the home screen I still only have , "movies, library and all recent" ?followed immediately by the widgets panel,
items 4 and 5 don't show ?
EDIT :  never occurred to me to "press down " , sorted.
Hello, can you insert a timeline here?
(2019-03-23, 08:30)CoolFux Wrote: Hello, can you insert a timeline here?

I think that's possible. I will check.
(2019-02-21, 23:29)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 19:57)Humdinger Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 11:50)DjCisco Wrote: Yup, I have identified the problem and corrected it. It will be available with the next update. 
Thanks!
BTW, should I follow your "leia" branch or "master" (or will you continue to keep them synced)? 

The master branch is the release branch fir the skin repo, it will always be in sync with the current development branch which right know is the leia branch.

My last changes have however not been commited into the github repository. 
Hello, I absolutely love this skin. It is quite fantastic. I do have a question regarding updates. I have the skin installed on Leia 18.1 on my xbox, do you know if these updates will be caught automatically by my system through the base kodi app or if I will need to go and pull updates myself?
(2019-03-21, 23:03)ontap Wrote: Hi, just tinkering with this skin , when I select "customise home menu items ", under menu1 movies ( am using this one as an example) , am given 5xboxes to set as home screen box options , 123 are already set , so I set up 4 and 5 and gave them icons, but when i return to the home screen I still only have , "movies, library and all recent" ?followed immediately by the widgets panel,
items 4 and 5 don't show ?
EDIT :  never occurred to me to "press down " , sorted.

HAHA! Thank you so much! I was having the same never occurred issued
on youtube the info page is above the list.
ImageImage
(2019-03-13, 15:29)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 21:10)CoolFux Wrote: hello, the CU LRC Lyrics addon lacks the settings!
ImageImage
I have Identified the problem. I will be solved tomorrow. 
Fix is now part of version 6.4.1 which has been commited to kodi, it shall be available soon.
(2019-03-30, 10:15)CoolFux Wrote: on youtube the info page is above the list.
ImageImage
Found and fixed-
​​​​​​​Fix is now part of version 6.4.1 which has been commited to kodi, it shall be available soon.
(2019-03-28, 14:54)friedfandango Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 23:29)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 19:57)Humdinger Wrote: Thanks!
BTW, should I follow your "leia" branch or "master" (or will you continue to keep them synced)? 

The master branch is the release branch fir the skin repo, it will always be in sync with the current development branch which right know is the leia branch.

My last changes have however not been commited into the github repository.  
Hello, I absolutely love this skin. It is quite fantastic. I do have a question regarding updates. I have the skin installed on Leia 18.1 on my xbox, do you know if these updates will be caught automatically by my system through the base kodi app or if I will need to go and pull updates myself? 

You should get updates automatically, unless you have disabled auto-update. (every addon has an auto-update option, check the addon's settings)
(2019-03-26, 23:36)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 08:30)CoolFux Wrote: Hello, can you insert a timeline here?

I think that's possible. I will check. 

It has been added to version 6.4.1 which has been commited to kodi, it shall be available soon.
hello, I noticed something else.
(2019-04-22, 09:06)CoolFux Wrote: hello, I noticed something else.

Issue found, will correct over the weekend.
(2019-05-08, 05:34)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-04-22, 09:06)CoolFux Wrote: hello, I noticed something else.

Issue found, will correct over the weekend.

Hello, how about the skin?
Hi.. is there a way to disable/remove the HD overlay icons on movie posters?
The HD, 3D, 4K posters.. eg: overlayhdpanel.png

For now I have commented out the 2 sets of <control> tags which include Overlay3DPanel, OverlayHDPanel.png & Overlay4KPanel.png and it works as needed.

But would be nice if it was made as a selection in skin settings?
(2019-02-11, 21:12)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 12:34)Dragoninja Wrote: 1) New TV Episodes - when selected gives you the list of the latest episodes, with the poster on the left, the episode title in the middle, and the info on the right.
Are you able to add a view that is exactly like "List Info" but instead of the episode title in the middle, have the TV Show titles. Then maybe put the episode title in the info part on the right? (Maybe call it List View 2 or something?)

New dedicated recently added episode windows available next week.

ImageImageImageImage 

Hi DjCisco, is there a way you can add these views to Smart Playlists as well?
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17