• 41(current)
BOX
(2020-06-20, 21:20)molinapee Wrote: Csn anyone help me? Need to point the Menú Widget path to an specific addon folder. For instance balandro/movies/recent.
Using an android Tv its impossible to get there.

Hi,

- you can add the folder of the addon as a favorite, and then you can add a Tile on any menu for that favorite.

- you can also add a custom kodi command tile, but for this you would need to know the command path to the desired addon folder.
(2020-04-15, 14:26)NOWAYJOSE Wrote:
(2020-04-09, 23:52)DjCisco Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, What you see is the Default Main Menu, which contains a Movie, Tv Shows and Music Menu.

If you want to change anything, or even switch the skin you have several possibilities:
- If you have a keyboard: simply press "s", a menu will appear which has a Settings option.
- If you have a Mouse, click on the Arrow which is pointing to left and which is located on the left edge of the screen. This will open the hidden menu, which has a tile for you to access the settings.
- If you have no keyboard and no mouse, simply navigate down first, to have a tile focused, then navigate to the left to go to the hidden menu, which has a tile for you to access the settings.  
Too much faff. Deleted the skin instead.

Well too bad you didn't like it, but hey that's exactly why they're a bunch of skins out there, for you to find the perfect one for you.
(2020-06-07, 15:56)midros Wrote: Hi again

I have a question for you
All titles, lyrics etc are changed into capital letters no matter what their original state is. This is not bad in English language but displays incorrectly in Greek language. Is there a way to change this behavior so that everything stays in its original upper/lower case?

Just to have an idea
If the original text is this: Τρύπες
It should be displayed like this: ΤΡΥΠΕΣ
But it is displayed like this: ΤΡΎΠΕς

Hi, going to non- all capital letters is a good idea. Will implement it.
@DjCisco How to change capital letters "FFX2" with fast playback? I always watch movies quickly and I am bothered by capital letters. They should be very small at the top. Or I will cover them with inscriptions at the bottom.
(2014-03-24, 22:42)DjCisco Wrote: Interesting skin, love it, are you still working on it?

Hi Community,

this started as a mod of nbox by Niamu which in turn started as a mod of Lightbox by Tree_Jammer. but due to the amount of changes and new functions, I am releasing this as a skin of its own.

This is BOX

watch gallery

FEATURES

- 15 Customizable Main Menus (choose the Menu Label, Action, Icon and Widget)
- 5 Customizable SubMenus per Main Menu (30+ Default Options, custom labels and icons)
- 35+ Widgets for the Home Menus (Random, Recent , Recommened, In Progress, Custom Playlists)
- Home Side Menu with 12 Customizable Tiles
- Fanart, Poster, List, Thumbnail and Cover Views
- Several Theme Colors Available
- TV Tunes Support
- Artist Slideshow Addon Support
- Cinema Experience Support (via Button in the Movie Info Dialog)
- Extrafanart support for (Movies, Tv Shows, Episodes, Artists, Albums, Songs, Music Videos)
- PVR Support
- Mouse and Touch Support
Pity really, the only really different skin available.
Hi - any plans to update for Matrix? Thanks in advance.
(2021-02-28, 12:16)adamtalbot Wrote: Hi - any plans to update for Matrix? Thanks in advance.

@adamtalbot @Picard 

I was able to make it work just by incrementing the XMBC.Gui version number in the addon.xml file. I'll make a pull request.
@elfustudent Please upload skin files for Kodi 19.
Can someone please update this skin?
Matrix working version:
1. install service.skin.widgets version 0.0.33 from here:
service.skin.wigets
2. download & install Box Skin with addons.xml modded for matrix
Box Matrix Version

Tested on windows 10 64x with kodi 19.4 - ok
I've got it working in nexus, but widgets don't show posters, is there any solution?
(2023-07-22, 17:42)Johnnydement Wrote: I've got it working in nexus, but widgets don't show posters, is there any solution?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2920887
Not sure what you point... I'm no dev  Wink

I picked 0.35 branch from github, it should have these commits already applied, no?

Branches
It means the skin needs updating to keep up with the changes to the skinning. The one I linked means any ListItem.Icon needs changing depending on the artwork showing. For posters it needs to be ListItem.Art(poster).
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17