Lyric lookup problem
Hi,

I install Frodo and the latest CR LRC scripts (updated to the latest). It seems that for some reason the lyrics search functionality does not always work. I use the standalone TTplayer music player myself, so I know some songs are definitely in their LRC database. But XBMC won't be able to find them. For example, Lady Antebellum's Cold As Stone is one such song. XBMC gets the artist and title right, and it even pull a LRC file. Problem is no lyrics actually show up. So I find the Cold As Stone.lrc it saved, and it contains the following

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<result errmsg="Search ID or Code error!" errcode="32006"></result>

Any idea why this happens? Also, can we add a new feature to the lyrics script, where if an errcode is detected, we don't save this broken LRC file?

Thanks

Also, it seems like some songs cannot be detect at all (No Lyrics Found), even though standalone TTplayer has no problem picking them up. Artist and song title in XBMC are correct. I'm wondering if this is a known issue.
bump
Deactivate TTPlayer from the LRC Lyrics scrapers in CU LRC Lyrics add-on config panel. TTPlayer scraper is giving this issue as you described.

For more info consult and post the add-on's thread: http://babylon.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t...id=1731403
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lyric lookup problem0