MYSQL - Mysql - who handles sources
I have installed 2 clients running gotham noghtly and a mysql server.
I deleted all the databases, changed the advancedsettings.xml on both clients, and they connect to the same db correctly.

Now the question.
In device A I add a video source for movies, and one for tv.
I do refresh and it scrapes movies and tv, I check and the other (device B) sees them correctly.

In device A, I goto files, and see bith new directory (Movies, TV) that I added before.
I then want to change the library settings while on device B, but I do not see the two sources there, so I cannot change them (in files I do not see Movies, and TV directory sources).

1. Who is incharge of refreshing? I want to do auto refresh with the plugin, but do I need to it on one device or the other?
2. Am I doing anyrthing wrong here? How can I change the source settings while on device B, if I configured this on device A.
I mean the whole point of sql is to sort this whole thing out for us.

Thanks
copy your sources.xml from A to B.
will that not make it double (twice the tv shows on the db) if I scan both from here, and from there (scan from A once, and scan from b once)

also can I do path substitution for sources.xml?
(2014-03-26, 15:43)alon24 Wrote: will that not make it double (twice the tv shows on the db) if I scan both from here, and from there (scan from A once, and scan from b once)

No, it won't if your sources have the same paths on all machines via networked file systems (SMB/NFS). So even if you're adding local paths, you still need to add them via networked filesystems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MYSQL - Mysql - who handles sources0