Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
Hi there,

Thanks for that, you are awesome!! I was on xvmc 12.3 and upgraded to the latest Gotham beta, and installed your add-on in a snap. It's a no-brainer!!

I have a few questions though. How do I run this add-on so that it shows the stream overlaid on top of the media I'm playing? I've configured the add-on and when I run it as a standalone, it displays the images captured by the Foscam in full screen mode just fine. Is it possible to configure the add-on so that it stays active petmanently? We are used to having our ipad running a camera app and we like to be able to glance at it from time to time regardless of whether our kid Moves or not...

Could you share your camera configuration? I assume one needs to configure "motion detection" on the camera, right? is that correct? What action must I configure out of the 4 available?

Thanks in advance. What a great job!!! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foscam HD - by George - 2014-03-27, 17:30
RE: Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion detection preview - by kitus_san - 2014-03-30, 12:07

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.