Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
Hi Leopold,

thanks for the info. I tried the Foscam demo command with my cameras IP & password and it came up with the following result:

var id='78A5DD07894D';
var sys_ver='21.35.2.47';
var app_ver='0.7.3.6';
var alias='Haustuer';
var now=1397022178;
var tz=0;
var alarm_status=0;
var ddns_status=0;
var ddns_host='';
var oray_type=0;
var upnp_status=0;
var p2p_status=0;
var p2p_local_port=25656;
var msn_status=0;
var wifi_status=0;
var temperature=0.0;
var humidity=0;
var tridro_error='';

Now what can I do with that info?

I already have my cam implemented in XBMC by means of a simple playlist named "ipcam.pls" under "\userdata\playlists\video". It hast the following content:

[playlist]
NumberOfEntries=1
File1=http://ip-address/videostream.asf?user=username&pwd=password
Title1=IP Camera
Length1=-1
Version=2

I added the playlist as a favorite so I access it from the main menu. It will show up as a fullscreen video then. However, I would like to make use of the functions your addon provides (small picture-in-picture-screen automatically shown when a motion is detected). Do you have an idea how to (easily) implement it? Or do you at least see a way to have a button assigned to my remote control that brings up the cam as a picture-in-picture-screen,

Best regards,

FantasticN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foscam HD - by George - 2014-03-27, 17:30
RE: Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion detection preview - by fantasticn - 2014-04-09, 07:57

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.