Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
I appreciate it. I didn't want to sound like one of this demanding Forum monkeys. Just thought you'd have an idea if its possible from your coding structure. I've got one of those great test environments: a wife who uses it most. I find bugs and questions faster than a power-user. Smile

Do you know, since I am asking questions, does the MJPEG portion work differently in any way(video processing wise)? Im not a video coding type, but I can see the MJPEG models only differ (coding wise) in the CGI API they use. I translated some of the commands in a few minutes, but haven't had time to package it up and install it (without interrupting a working unit). I haven't delved too much into how the video is processed, but I am thinking RTSP doesn't change between models, just the CGI commands. Just trying to answer the above questions. If thats true, then its merely a difference in Add-on for MJPEG models and H-264 models (the latest updates seem to align the CGI commands to those two categories.).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foscam HD - by George - 2014-03-27, 17:30
RE: Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion detection preview - by tssrshot - 2014-05-11, 21:23

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.