Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
Hi,

I´ve seen this addon for the first time and as an owner of a Foscam FI9821W V2 I decide to install it from the repo (0.0.17 version) in my Raspberry Pi B running Openelec 4.0.7.

I´m in the same situation as many other users I´ve upgraded the firmware of my IP Cam some time ago.

System Firmware Version: 1.4.1.9
Application Firmware Version: 2.11.1.10
Plug-In Version: 3.0.0.1

So when I finished to configure the addon with the IP address and the username and pass of the cam I´m only getting the black screen.

The only thing that I can see are the arrow controls, screw icon and exit but. Just a couple of questions:

The arrow controls are mapped with the arrow controls of my TV remote?

The reason why I can´t use the screw icon is becase I can see the image of the cam? I ask you that because I don´t know how to reach to it.

I take this opportunity to say you thank you and congratulations for the work done in this addon..

Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foscam HD - by George - 2014-03-27, 17:30
RE: Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview - by nickiman - 2014-08-29, 17:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1