Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
(2014-11-09, 20:29)Leopold Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 08:07)freddy12 Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 09:17)Leopold Wrote: I tested this myself. The good news is that sound is working with this firmware, albeit at a low level as it always has been. The bad news is that the buffermode setting seems to have no effect on the lag. This lag must come from the camera side and varies between 6 and 8 seconds for me, when compared with the stream from the browser plugin. I'll ask on the Foscam forum about whether this can be reduced by modifying the firmware rtsp implementation.

I found that motion detection was not working after upgrading the firmware. This was because the schedule was zeroed out by the upgrade, so I had to set manually set it to "All" again using the web interface. I'll add an option for the add-on to automatically set the schedule to "All" when motion detection is enabled.

yeah i ended up trying the advance settings but as you said makes no difference, theirs a big lag on the movement of the camera aswell using a fi9821w v2
Actually there's no lag on the movement of the camera. The camera responds to the commands instantly, you just won't see the movement instantly because of the video lag.

Makes sense. I didn't think about that, any luck with this mystery lag

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foscam HD - by George - 2014-03-27, 17:30
RE: Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview - by freddy12 - 2014-11-10, 05:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1