New Shows Not Scraped.
a few weeks ago new shows stop being added to XBMC library, I found a similary problem here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=143753&page=3 and thought the problem would just go away on its own. but that has not happened.

The only manner i have been able to get new show to show up in the library is via the following the select each show, --> context menu --> show information --> refresh for each show.

All shows are name appropiretly

Show name - Season XX - Episiode -SO5E01 - Episode Name

i.e. - Justified - Season 05 - Justified - SO5E01 - A Murder of crowes

Some epidosed have .NFO files others do not. New episiode with our NFO files do not show up in the database.

When XBMC scrapes for new shows it reports no new information

14:07:59 T:140481182816000 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir /home/xbmc/Media/TvShows/House of Cards (US)/
14:07:59 T:140481182816000 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir /home/xbmc/Media/TvShows/Justified/
14:07:59 T:140481182816000 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir /home/xbmc/Media/TvShows/Life (2009)/

but clearly, there has been a change.

Any news on this?
I am also having this problem, but interestingly enough, only on my Android device, but the main XBMC computer is scrapping fine.
It was working, then just decided to stop. I have tried clearing cache, deleting all the files and reinstalling a dozen different versions (latest stable frodo, 13 betas, nightlies etc) and sometimes it scrapes everything on the first go, (more often not) but then even if it does, it doesn't then scan successfully afterwards.
It also doesn't show the files if I just go through the file viewer (tried de-selecting hide watched).
My logs are showing the same as above.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Shows Not Scraped.0