Some FLAC/CUE work, some don't
Question 
I ripped a few albums into single FLAC files with complementary CUE files (ex: ACDC.flac & ACDC.cue and NinaSimone.flac & NinaSimone.cue).

Now, ACDC loads fine, the album is there, the cover, all the songs individually. But Nina Simone does not load/scrape. I can find it through the FILES menu but only as one big file. I've checked the syntax in the cue file and it looks fine. I even created and album.nfo file for it. But still nothing.

Any thoughts?
If you don't see the individual tracks, then the cue is likely invalid.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks. i guess that was it. I copied the ACDC cue into the Nina Simone folder then edited the text as required. Now it works. There must have been some syntax error. But I couldn't see it. Does spacing (ie: line spacing, indentation, etc.) matter with cue files or is it for readability only as in xml and html?
It's a completely insane format, so yeah there's plenty of things that could go wrong. e.g. it might be that something was ordered incorrectly.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some FLAC/CUE work, some don't0