Win Help no audio
(2014-04-02, 20:49)nickr Wrote: Upload the pic to somewhere like imgur and then paste the link that imgur gives you.

If you want help here, don't involve icefilms. Get a DTS-HD sample from here: http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/high-d...ailers.php

Thanks for the link,i need a reference film with DD formats.
Sorry for mentioning what is turning out to be a not so popular site.I was following a tutorial on you tube on how to download the XBMC Hub,and he also showed how to get some "popular" services,so i typed in what he showed.I never heard of icefims before watching the tutorial.
I'll never mention it again.Thanks for the heads up.
(2014-04-02, 18:43)johninfla Wrote: I believe with 99.9% certainty that the problem lies with the IDT HD audio device or something related to it,not with XBMC streams.
Im going to give Dell Tech concierge service another call and let them troubleshoot the problem again.Yesterday they uninstalled/reinstalled IDT,but i guess that wasn't enough.I don't know much of anything about computers,but maybe there's something else going on.Maybe something related to the proper functioning of the IDT device,but not the drivers since the reinstallation would have the most up to date drivers.But that's just a WAG from a dummy.If i'm lucky enough to get a really good tech on the phone,he might get to the root of what's wrong and correct it.
Since you already worked with Dell Tech on this issue, I'm suggesting going back to them till they fix it......

(2014-04-02, 18:43)johninfla Wrote: PS:I still don't know how to upload/paste a screen shot.Confused
You can upload the screen shot to "TinyPic" and paste the link from "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" in this discussion....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help no audio0