• 2(current)
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin
How about support for some Chinese cloud services pan.baidu.com, http://c39.yunpan.360.cn/, or http://www.weiyun.com/disk/index-en.html
hi great addon can u add support for mediafire.com and 1fichier.com plz thx .
Any chance that qvivo.com might be supported? It is an excellent cloud based torrent streamer.
(2014-07-19, 13:50)mujunk Wrote: Any chance that qvivo.com might be supported? It is an excellent cloud based torrent streamer.

Thank you for the suggestion. I've just signed up for an account. The service looks great and I'm reviewing the next steps for an addon.
(2014-07-19, 14:40)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 13:50)mujunk Wrote: Any chance that qvivo.com might be supported? It is an excellent cloud based torrent streamer.

Thank you for the suggestion. I've just signed up for an account. The service looks great and I'm reviewing the next steps for an addon.

All the best!. Potential for a well sought after addon if this thing takes off.
Hope the site remains free and does not get taken down.
You seem to be the Guru of all Cloud based addons. Hope you don't mind me asking this question here.
I am trying to map 4shared to the XBMC file manager using WebDAV. Gets successfully mapped but am unable to get inside the folders.
I am using Openelec or RPi.
Do not get this problem when I map 4shared to Windows explorer using webdav.
Any suggestions?
(2014-07-30, 21:54)mujunk Wrote: You seem to be the Guru of all Cloud based addons. Hope you don't mind me asking this question here.
I am trying to map 4shared to the XBMC file manager using WebDAV. Gets successfully mapped but am unable to get inside the folders.
Any suggestions?

I remember last year I was trying the 3rd party Google Drive WebDAV service. I recall getting it working on Linux XBMC but when I got around to loading it on the RPI, it wasn't working, but when I got around to testing it again on Linux XBMC, it was down temporarily for other reasons, so I never tried it again. I don't think Box.com was working on the RPi either when I tested it (similar issue as report, can connect etc, but everything is empty, can't access inside folders etc). So, I can almost completely concur with your findings that there must be something broken with WebDAV on ARM. I can't find anyone who has shown me proof that it is working on armhf.
Is there no 4shared pluggin for XBMC? Did you need one?
(2014-08-02, 01:14)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-07-30, 21:54)mujunk Wrote: You seem to be the Guru of all Cloud based addons. Hope you don't mind me asking this question here.
Any suggestions?

I remember last year I was trying the 3rd party Google Drive WebDAV service. I recall getting it working on Linux XBMC but when I got around to loading it on the RPI, it wasn't working, but when I got around to testing it again on Linux XBMC, it was down temporarily for other reasons, so I never tried it again. I don't think Box.com was working on the RPi either when I tested it (similar issue as report, can connect etc, but everything is empty, can't access inside folders etc). So, I can almost completely concur with your findings that there must be something broken with WebDAV on ARM. I can't find anyone who has shown me proof that it is working on armhf.
Is there no 4shared pluggin for XBMC? Did you need one?

I tried WebDAV for Yandex and Box on the RPi and was lucky with it. 4shared disappoints across all platforms I tested.
I haven't found a 4shared addon yet and would be delighted to see one. Top of my wishlist. 4shared is an underrated treasure cove.
Ability to play public folders like this, using the unique 8 character code and to also save these folders to favourites would be awesome.
It would be awesome if mediafire or pogoplug cloud are supported. Both these cloud server has the fastest streaming server in my opinion. I could easily stream a 1080p 15+gb files from them.

And best of all both are extremely cheap. Mediafire has a special 1tb for $2.50 and pogoplug cloud has unlimited storage for $5/month but there is a special for $4.95 for 6 months, https://pogoplug.com/promo/cloud6for1
Hi there,

I registered on purpose in this forum because of your addon. This addon is awesome. Thank you very much. =D

I tried to edit your addon to add a new service myself and contribute with something (a new website service). However, I don't seem to be able to put this particular website "hcbit (dot) com" working. I tried using 2 particular services as examples and only changed the domain variable (within strings.xml).

I tried with the code of bestreams.net and mightyupload.com. Both logged-in just fine. I can see folders and files. But, I just can't stream any video file. What I might be missing? Can you give a hand? Smile

Thank you in advance for any suggestions / help.
So I understand right, you select mightyupload.com and bestreams.net to try to access hcbit.com?

I will have a look and see what is going on.
In the most recent trials, I simply added a new string and then added that id to settings.xml to be able to select hcbit.com in the configuration settings of the domain.

the only thing not working is the video and music streaming. it would be awesome to have this working with this website. I would even donate an amount to add this site and support your work.
(2014-11-10, 11:39)rfhmendes Wrote: In the most recent trials, I simply added a new string and then added that id to settings.xml to be able to select hcbit.com in the configuration settings of the domain.

the only thing not working is the video and music streaming. it would be awesome to have this working with this website. I would even donate an amount to add this site and support your work.

I will test and add official support for that site today. I have not tested that site yet, but from it sounds like, if it logins fine, then getting streaming working should be easy.
(2014-11-10, 11:39)rfhmendes Wrote: In the most recent trials, I simply added a new string and then added that id to settings.xml to be able to select hcbit.com in the configuration settings of the domain.

I've modified the code and tested with my account. You can now select hcbit.com in settings, and access and stream your media Please test.

Changes are in this version below:
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.0.5.zip

EDIT: it's actually playing back audio fine but not video. Need to investigate further.
Strange. It doesn't work for me either way (not sound or video).

Neither for my friend at his computer (with different ISP at another place).

Tried removing the xbmc folder located at appdata/roaming but still nothing. :S
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin3