• 9(current)
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin
(2017-01-15, 19:17)dmdsoftware Wrote: Android has an issue with SSL certificates with this particular site.

Is there any chance to solve this Android-Kodi-plugin problem for uptobox?
(2017-03-28, 15:42)hasinski Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 19:17)dmdsoftware Wrote: Android has an issue with SSL certificates with this particular site.

Is there any chance to solve this Android-Kodi-plugin problem for uptobox?

someday maybe I'll have an android device to test on
uptobox not working.
Can someone check it any change??
Any news, Uptobox not working anymore with cloudstream kodi addon
(2017-04-09, 23:58)maxifullmedia Wrote: uptobox not working.

(2017-04-27, 11:36)maxifullmedia Wrote: Any news, Uptobox not working anymore with cloudstream kodi addon

Are you using a registered account? I tested with a premium account and no issues.

I opened issue thinking it might be related to free / no account:
https://github.com/ddurdle/CloudStream-f.../issues/16
(2017-05-10, 00:02)dmdsoftware Wrote:

(2017-04-27, 11:36)maxifullmedia Wrote: Any news, Uptobox not working anymore with cloudstream kodi addon

Are you using a registered account? I tested with a premium account and no issues.

Not working, I'm Using premium account with kodi 17.3 and i can't make it work, even log into account and run movies inside account
Your thread was moved to the Spam & Rule Violation sub-forum because it violated either our Piracy Policy or the Forum Rules.

The most common reason for this to happen is a request for support that involves wizards, add-ons and/or add-on repositories from a third party which provides illegal content or violates the law/copyright in some manner. A list of the common ones can be found on the wiki at Banned_add-ons (wiki), however please note this is not a comprehensive list: even though an add-on may not be listed, it may still be in violation of our Piracy Policy. Kodi does not provide, nor is in any way related to, these add-ons and is not responsible for any misuse of private data or damage to your system which untrustworthy add-ons like these may cause.

If you bought a box which had Kodi pre-installed along with these add-ons, please ask the box vendor or seller for help as we can't give support for modified versions of Kodi. If you're having playback issues with one of these add-ons and think they are related to Kodi, try to reproduce them with an add-on from our official repository (e.g. Youtube). If you're not able to reproduce the problem, it's highly likely that it's not a Kodi issue, and you should ask the respective add-on author for help.

Note - This an automated message as the poster, who is either one of our moderators or administrators doesn't always have time to leave a personal message.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
@dmdsoftware

This was flagged as being in violation of forums rules since it scrapes public url's from file locker sites, however as you've rightly pointed out both CloudStream and urlresolver would seem to be very similar in what they do, so this thread is being restored for now while further internal discussions take place.
(2017-06-11, 17:59)jjd-uk Wrote: @dmdsoftware

This was flagged as being in violation of forums rules since it scrapes public url's from file locker sites, however as you've rightly pointed out both CloudStream and urlresolver would seem to be very similar in what they do, so this thread is being restored for now while further internal discussions take place.

Thank you. The goal of this plugin is to let users have a single plugin to access their cloud storage accounts. The primary purpose of this plugin over URLResolver is letting users define their account credentials to these cloud storage sites and access the content they have uploaded to their account.

If there is any good suggestions what can be done to make this thread and plugin more "clean", I'm open to suggestions.

My ultimate goal is to roll in Amazon, Google Drive, BOX, Mediafire, etc plugins and have a single plugin that let's users access their content across their multiple cloud providers.
(2017-06-11, 12:27)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 00:02)dmdsoftware Wrote:

Not working, I'm Using premium account with kodi 17.3 and i can't make it work, even log into account and run movies inside account

I have a premium account as well. Thanks for letting me know. It will help with my investigation. I haven't tested on 17.3 and will do so today.

I usually develop on 16.1 and do some testing on 17.1. Will let you know how my tests go.
(2017-06-11, 18:13)dmdsoftware Wrote: If there is any good suggestions what can be done to make this thread and plugin more "clean", I'm open to suggestions.

Could you explain the public url functionality part of the add-on?

That would seem to have been the main trigger for whether this was in violation of forum rules, however moderator didn't realise a similar script in urlresolver was already in the official repo so therefore if that was legitimate then anything similar would need to be treated the same.
(2017-06-11, 18:31)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 18:13)dmdsoftware Wrote: If there is any good suggestions what can be done to make this thread and plugin more "clean", I'm open to suggestions.

Could you explain the public url functionality part of the add-on?

That would seem to have been the main trigger for whether this was in violation of forum rules, however moderator didn't realise a similar script in urlresolver was already in the official repo so therefore if that was legitimate then anything similar would need to be treated the same.

If you pass in a url=http://somedomain.com/path to the plugin, it matches against the list of accounts defined in the plugin's account logins, logs into that account and then resolves the url provided against the account. The resolves the url part is similar to urlresolver functionality.
Then all fine I think.

The concern was it was accessing public file lockers containing pirated media, if it always uses private accounts for users own content then I believe all is ok.
(2017-06-11, 18:14)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 00:02)dmdsoftware Wrote: Are you using a registered account? I tested with a premium account and no issues.

I have a premium account as well. Thanks for letting me know. It will help with my investigation. I haven't tested on 17.3 and will do so today.

I usually develop on 16.1 and do some testing on 17.1. Will let you know how my tests go.

Any News
(2017-06-11, 18:14)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 00:02)dmdsoftware Wrote: Are you using a registered account? I tested with a premium account and no issues.

How you see any difference in version 17.1 to 17..3 to make cause UPTOBOX on cloudstream stop workingHuh
Any ClueHuh
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin3