dlna/plex plugin configuration
Hello,
I have installed the dreamplex plugin for enigma2 to my pingulux plus, I have instaled plex in my computer Windows 7 32 bit and plex and plexhelper in xbmc of my computer, so far I can "see" the computer and plex Server in my enigma2 and have configured xbmc to allow uPnP and enabled the plex plugins, I don't know how to begin stream from my xbmc to enigma2 (mostly movies) and second question where can I find the dlna plugin for enigma2 and stream from xbmc to enigma2?

Kyriakos
Please do not post any support questions or feature requests here. (I mean in the general discussion forum)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
moved
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks. I'd love to be able to answer the question, but I have no idea what an enigma 2 is. I just knew the question wasnin the wrong place. good luck with finding the answer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dlna/plex plugin configuration0