• 3(current)
Release reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
A couple more things:

- Favourites cannot be toggled on the Home Menu as the visible condition doesn't exist
- Search cannot be toggled on the Home Menu for the same reason
- If no lyrics addon is selected - the button still appears in the FullScreen music window just with no background
(2014-04-07, 01:09)mortstar Wrote: A couple more things:

- Favourites cannot be toggled on the Home Menu as the visible condition doesn't exist
- Search cannot be toggled on the Home Menu for the same reason
- If no lyrics addon is selected - the button still appears in the FullScreen music window just with no background

Yeah spotted those other button issues when looking into the disc button thing. I've pushed fixes to Git. There's still some weirdness going on with the Disc submenu items not dissapearing right away after you disable the disc section in the customizing dialog. But when you scroll away they will be gone after all. Will have to look into cleaning that up some more.

Also re-pushed some of the textures that were not showing up.

And a fix for the peripherals manager dialog. Also took the opportunity to add a bit of polish there.
(2014-04-06, 19:54)Okashu Wrote: Hi Jeroen!
I have a little feature request, don't know how hard it would be to add in, but I'd very much like to be able to drag the indicator on the progress bar on the bottom to the left and to the right, so as to jump to specific moments in the video I'm watching. It's pretty inconvenient with fast-forwarding.

As far as I know this isn't possbible.

Quote:Another question - is there a way to make the information that pops up when I press "i" pop up when I move my mouse, like the little context menu does?

It is possible but reFocus wasn't designed to be controlled with a mouse.

(2014-04-06, 21:31)JoostXBMC Wrote: Love the skin so far...

There seems to be a little bug in my home screen when disabling disc item, its submenu appears at first and pressing left will make it disappear. When not enabling menu items they will not always disappear here at all, very random... Don't know if you understand what I mean?
See above, should be mostly fixed.

Quote:Love the blue color from the home menu and options-bar, maybe you can go more that way with the background color also. The blue that you use doesn't match the other tones imo. Fanart as a background more visible in the movies and tv-shows section also when overall system-fanart is disabled would also be nice...
Well, it was meant to be a bit distinctive from the options menu. I like that it's not one shade, so I don't think I will be changing it.

Quote:For a first preview it is VERY NICE! Love the shelf option on the home menu! Enough said, grab a beer, you earned one!

Thanks Smile
Looking amazing! Smile

One thing I noticed when I gave it a quick spin: the "Layout:" button in the side menu is confusing. It should show what the current layout is, not what pressing it will change it to.

e.g. Slide view is selected and showing posters. The side menu shows:
Selected: Slide
Layout: Landscape

It should say Layout: Posters imo.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2014-04-06, 23:23)mortstar Wrote: Cheers Jeroen, I found that for unwatched overlays renaming the file to 'OverlayUnwatched.png' from 'OverlayUnWatched.png' solves the problem for me.

I was messing about with my above post quite a bit when you were replying, so you might not have caught the 'Disc in home menu' issue mentioned above (I mention is as you didn't quote in your reply. Apologies if you did catch that, my bad with overuse of edit button.)

Hmm... this doesn't fix it for me. I was messing about with a clean install earlier today and after a few re-starts the unwatched flag just started showing up. After reading about this fix, I tried on another clean install and could not get it to show up by renaming the file. Has to be something else... this is happening on two different Windows 8.1 systems.

Maybe it's a permissions issue?
@Jeroen: The cast button is there, is selectable, but the cast list doesn't show. It works fine for tv shows, though.
reFocus - Simply the best
(2014-04-07, 08:06)Galefury Wrote: @Jeroen: The cast button is there, is selectable, but the cast list doesn't show. It works fine for tv shows, though.

*scratches head*

The button that triggers the visibility of the cast list is the same one for movies and tv shows. Are you using an add-on that could possibly interfere with this?
Thank you very much from the heart! I do not doubt it will be beautiful. Refocus is the best in simplicity! . Thank you friend
(2014-04-07, 03:56)jurialmunkey Wrote: Looking amazing! Smile

One thing I noticed when I gave it a quick spin: the "Layout:" button in the side menu is confusing. It should show what the current layout is, not what pressing it will change it to.

e.g. Slide view is selected and showing posters. The side menu shows:
Selected: Slide
Layout: Landscape

It should say Layout: Posters imo.

Thanks Smile Yeah, good point actually.

(2014-04-07, 09:09)Reynald Wrote: Thank you very much from the heart! I do not doubt it will be beautiful. Refocus is the best in simplicity! . Thank you friend
You're welcome, enjoy Smile

So, a question to people who still use physical media Wink :

As I'm fixing what is hopefully the last disc menu entry in the home menu I noticed I didn't set a visibility condition that checks whether or not a disc is actually inserted. My thought is that I wouldn't want a disc entry and submenu to show when there's no disc in the system even though it's enabled in the home menu customization dialog.

I remember way back people wanting the button there even when there's no disc so they can open the tray from the remote. But you know...you have to go to your system to put a disc in anyway... Smile

Disagree? Let me know, otherwise I'll go ahead and hide the button.
Already a big thank you for this work, there are many beautiful thing . If I can afford is what I liked and what I like:

- I love the integration of fanart on the home page.
- I love the fluidity of pages , less heavy.
- The return in the previous sections is great , much faster .

I think you have redefined the blue . ? ( I love this blue Smile
I love the menu ( but I regret not seeing the effect it had in 0.9 refocus and refocus Big Sad, the outline of the picture post (big and small poster) glass effect? a framework which: lol
the edge effect on posters , great, shame not find it on all posters ( also different size )

I love this skin because even in Beta , there is less bugs than other stable .
I saw no problem in gotham and a powerful machine , the refocus is free as air and easy to use , even for my children and my wife.
She loves my wife your refocus .

What I like least
- for the playlist on Home , we must necessarily pass per Video gone through for the playlist on the home . sad : (

View the post are fine, but the view gallery pity there was the white frame. with a style effect (zoom ?) was to die of happiness.
I did not find the opacity ? or Customize function OSD ( experience in 1080 ?) damage I love the menu and be able to have a small menu on étandu been fatal picture.
What I miss most is lost in the wallpaper Home menu ( no frame ) and opacity , with the blue and mixed fanart .

I continued to thoroughly test your new refocus ! thank you very much
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionOutil d'aide à l'export
Désactiver la traduction instantanéeÀ propos de Google TraductionMobileConfidentialitéAideEnvoyer des commentaires

Edit : There is more info online with the media (xxx movies, tv series xx, xxx music?) In place of the RSS? you going to add?
(2014-04-07, 04:13)knewknow Wrote: Hmm... this doesn't fix it for me. I was messing about with a clean install earlier today and after a few re-starts the unwatched flag just started showing up. After reading about this fix, I tried on another clean install and could not get it to show up by renaming the file. Has to be something else... this is happening on two different Windows 8.1 systems.

Maybe it's a permissions issue?

Windows can be weird when you rename a file by only changing the case of some of the letters - it will often keep the old filename - I've expereinced this from Win 98 all the way to 7, so I assume the bug is still there in 8.1

What I would do is rename it to something like '1OverlayUnwatched.png' first then rename a second time to the proper filename 'OverlayUnwatched.png'

@Jeroen - I saw your commits to GitHub last night and I think you are right, it is messing up the filenames as OverlayUnwatched.png was re-commited with the original OverlayUnWatched.png file name. Maybe a commit to remove the file and then a second commit to add in the file with the proper case will fix it.
I'll answer your question on the Cd and dvd tray button, I think you could hide it, we must stand unless there is a hard charger 1000 Smile But see then that there are no hard is useless for me and it takes up space. See the Playlists menu exit the Video mode directly would be much better interesting. I look and I say "I love Refocus" my new configuration Htpc is almost finished, I would picture for you with your refocus Proud Smile I am proud we all have a skin as beautiful refocus!
(2014-04-07, 10:11)mortstar Wrote: @Jeroen - I saw your commits to GitHub last night and I think you are right, it is messing up the filenames as OverlayUnwatched.png was re-commited with the original OverlayUnWatched.png file name. Maybe a commit to remove the file and then a second commit to add in the file with the proper case will fix it.

Do you mean this still isn't working? I did a commit to remove it (plus about 8 or so icon textures which didn't have the case changed either) and did a second commit to add them again. There was no other way actually, the files in my working directory had the proper case and were shown as being modified. But whatever I did, Git wouldn't stage the files until I removed the files from my local repo, committed and then added them again. Very weird.
They have the proper case now when I look in the Github page, so I assumed it's working properly with the latest commits?
Oh my god, Good on menu with new movies with bearing ( select roll ) fanarts (play movies) + information is simply awesome and beautiful! I love it. Here are the little thing that I will not leave refocus!!!
Looked through the thread but couldn't find an answer if the horizontal menu was discarded or not? WIll it be included in a later release or did you put the entire idea in the waste bin?

Other than that, this skin is really beautiful. Simple and elegant. Thanks for all your hard work that we get to enjoy for free. Amazing!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)14