Setting Help.
1-How do i remove some taps from the home screen example: Games and Pictures?

2-In the Movie tab i do change from wall poster to anything else.?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2014-04-07, 19:16)movie78 Wrote: 1-How do i remove some taps from the home screen example: Games and Pictures?

Thanks!

1. Go to Settings and Press down two times. there you find the option du customize the homescreen.

2. If you see the sidemenu. Press up and you have the choise to switch with left and right. Press up to aktivate more Views.
(2014-04-08, 12:09)gmarth Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 19:16)movie78 Wrote: 1-How do i remove some taps from the home screen example: Games and Pictures?

Thanks!

1. Go to Settings and Press down two times. there you find the option du customize the homescreen.

2. If you see the sidemenu. Press up and you have the choise to switch with left and right. Press up to aktivate more Views.

Thanks!

I will try that tonight.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
I can't see my movie furniture?
Any help!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting Help.0