How To control Music Visualization?
it seems there is a standard timeout this:

when you play music and the visualization plays in the background preview window... then after what seems like 120 or 180 seconds it goes full screen.

how do we adjust this timeout?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
it depends where it is occuring.

there's a couple of timeouts.

the first is a skin based on (after 60 seconds) in home.xml - that's what the system.idletime(60) stuff is doing.

the second is the normal screensaver timeout. when music is playing it switches to fullscreen vis.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(jmarshall @ april 05 2006,14:34 Wrote:the second is the normal screensaver timeout.  when music is playing it switches to fullscreen vis.

cheers,
jonathan
ok. i think i'm interested in the normal screensaver, fullscreen music vis.

is there a way to set a separate full screen music vis timeout vs. a regular screensaver timeout (without music)?

the reason i want to change the effect is that if music is started i'd like the fullscreen vis to start 5 seconds later.

no.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

msn me affini ive done autovis if no keypress for 10secs, if you press any key it returns to what your list and starts timer again, also easy to add a switch to enable disable it depending on mood

(britneyspairs @ april 05 2006,21:23 Wrote:msn me affini ive done autovis if no keypress for 10secs, if you press any key it returns to what your list and starts timer again, also easy to add a switch to enable disable it depending on mood
bp... i pm'd you in a few forums... please respond. i do not have your msn name.

i'm also interested in your mamedox plat.

thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To control Music Visualization?0