• 9(current)
WIP [MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod
YEs looks greate where is possible download this version skin ?
i dont know Sad
Yeah anti2k´s mod looks very powerfull, my mod is based on his earlier versions. I can see that he has used some of mine TV Channels views (Wall view), glad he likes it. Smile

anti2k removed his skin/mod from github long time ago, so it is not open-source anymore. One main difrerence is that a lot of features in his skin are pvr-addon specific. He has created his own scripts that work toward the VDR pvr addon which in the end provide more information to Kodi. Info that Kodi currently does not have.

Mine mod is ment to be used between all pvr-addons and presens info that is only available via Kodi.

Keep in mind that the video you posted is for Helix, not Gotham.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Where is possible find this user im try look to rgsu site and is no his nick.
He is on other site or have difrent nick on kodi site?
Awesome mod! Love it as I feel the base skin was lacking a lot of features. I do have one request however. Is it possible to have the info screen show up when paused like it does in movies and tv shows? As an ease of use feature because my parents are currently using my setup, it can be hard to tell if it is paused or just frozen. I can enable the Alaska Paused menu but I don't like the way that looks. If that is my only option or if there is a setting I have missed let me know. (and yes I have checked show info when paused and works everywhere else)
ASUS F2A85-M PRO FM2 -- AMD A10-6800K -- 8gig DDR3 1600 -- Nvidia GTX 650 -- Samsung SSD 120gig -- GRANDIA GD05B Case -- Onkyo RC-HT260 -- Paradigm Atom Monitor S7 x4, Center 1, Surrounds 1 -- Panasonic 60ST60
I've moved the development of this mod into phil65's new Helix skin. Newest features will only be found there.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
is it possible to make a full skin .zip please?
i kinda wanted to use this with openelec Smile love the livetv mode, really clean and pretty like a receiver.
You can dowload this mod as a zip from my server.
hello i install this skin but in live tv or video i don't have this logos (1080p, H.264,2.0...)

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150206/screenshot...es.hu_.png

can you help me

Thank you very much
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod1