• 2(current)
WIP [MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod
(2014-04-15, 12:49)Maniac Wrote: Version 0.2
- Fixed the duration of the infobar display after switching channel (you change the durration in settings).
- Fixed error in displaying description of a programme in ChannelOSD
- Removed the seekbar at the bottom when switching channels

Thanks for the update!! All work as intended Smile
First, thank You for the mod. I've missed that after Anti2k has removed his git. Second, hardware information (PVR Addon, GPU) is not necessary in infobar because it's available in system info Wink. Would nice if you could remove that as it hasn't any information worth in this case.

_BJ1
Yeah, I will remove the GPU info, that is just leftovers from debugging Smile But I might keep the PVR addon name and version (easier to see if the addon has been updated).
This is accually a fallback label. It is shown if you are not using DVB-S or DVB-S2 type backend. It is supposed to show current satelite, position, transponder, modulation ect. but those labels are not working. Probably because this skin was originaly created for a specific pvr-addon that used to provide this information. Perhaps xbmc-team will also some day add this info.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Updated first post with
Version 0.3
- Fixed minor color-bugs
- Removed GPU label in infobar
- Main Channels list (smallist) now more similar to the one in Channels OSD
- Improved EPG Timeline view (2,5h display, added time-marker, better focus image, genre-color support...)
- EPG Timeline genre colors: Create your own genre colors in the skin folder (skin.aeon.nox.gotham\media\new_pvr\epg-genres\). Name them by genre name: Action.png, Drama.png, Comedy.png...
- PS! Backspace is now the main button to enter the "left-menu". Use Escape to exit the view.

Added scrennshot of the EPG Timeline view.
Thanks again for an awesome update Smile

I've spotted very minor appearance problems however -
http://i.imgur.com/1xlDJL1.jpg

1. The font size for the time panel is bigger compared to other windows (plus it doesn't show the weather icons)
2. Icons are not resizing in the EPG timeline, can you let me know what size your logos are? maybe I just need to resize it manually.
3. Remove the white dots on the top of the EPG timeline (well this is a request actually)

Edit:
http://i.imgur.com/DCa59gz.jpg
Good eye tocinillo, I'll delete what I wrote since you already have the info in your post. Cheers Smile
Very good mod! thank you very much Wink

PS: Noon, have you pasted the same thing to times...please, tell me how I have to modify the xml file. In my case I don't have a "separate" between the programs in the EPG Timeline:

Regards.
Ok, finally I have got the epg genre colours and the separator:

Simply modify this line in Includes_PVR.xml:

<texture border="3">new_pvr/epg-genres/$INFO[ListItem.Genre].png</texture>

to

<texture border="3">$INFO[ListItem.Property(GenreType),new_pvr/epg-genres/,.png]</texture>

Then I replaced the solid backgrounds colours to transparent colours and I modify the "other/unknown" color to grey.-transparent, and in my opinion the result is better:

Now I'm trying to auto-resize the channel logo (bottom, in the EPG Timeline main window).

Thanks and regards.
- Sorry about the bug on the channel logo will fix that asap. It is supposed to be 200x200 with <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>

- Regarding the upper timeline row, the dots are there to indicate the 5 min mark, personaly I think they should be there, but you can replace them with something else if you want.
Just open the file "Includes_PVR.xml" and modify line nr. 1123.

- I have not touched the font sizes on the timeline row, is it too big\small?
- Same goes for the weather icons, I have not modfied that area at all, but I will take a look.

- Regarding the Genre colors issue. I changed it from the default so that it would be skin specific and not pvr-addon specific. Not all addons provide GenreType, only Genre name. But I will rollback this change and add it as a fallback.
Fixed the logo size issue.

Before:

After:

I don't know why but the <aspectratio> in the code was not "keep", was "center". Simply modify the line. (in my case the line is the number 1324) or search the "<texture>$INFO[Container(10).ListItem.Icon]</texture>" and change:

<aspectratio>center</aspectratio>

to

<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>

And restart XBMC.

Regards.
(2014-04-20, 14:53)Maniac Wrote: - Sorry about the bug on the channel logo will fix that asap. It is supposed to be 200x200 with <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>

- Regarding the upper timeline row, the dots are there to indicate the 5 min mark, personaly I think they should be there, but you can replace them with something else if you want.
Just open the file "Includes_PVR.xml" and modify line nr. 1123.

Great. Will play around with it, cheers.

Quote:- I have not touched the font sizes on the timeline row, is it too big\small?
- Same goes for the weather icons, I have not modfied that area at all, but I will take a look.

Sorry I forgot to say. It's bigger than the original, here's a comparison -

Time panel in all other windows (original) -

Time panel in PVR section (font is bigger here) -
Updated first post with new version and a few more screenshots.
@tocinillo, I wrote in the post just before yours, it was a bug.

Version 0.4
- Replaced the topbar to be the same one used in all other areas\views (now with weather icons and item-count info)
- EPG Timeline: Fixed aspect ratio bug on channel logos
- EPG Timeline: Added new focus texture (transparent with thin border, uses color from appearance settings) and colored font.
- EPG Timeline: Improved epg-genre color usage (It will now first try to fetch epg-color by "Genre Type", if that fails it will then try with "Genre Name", if that fails it will fall-back to transparent light-grey color called "0.png")

Ok, so now you can basicly have to types of genre-colors: by genre-type (number-based) or by ganre-name (name-based). See the last screenshot for an example on how to set up name-based genre-colors. If it doesn't find any of the two, it will fallback to transparent-grey color. You can delete or change this in the media/new_pvr/epg-genres/ folder, the file is "0.png".

Enjoy Smile
Thanks for your work Maniac, I will try later Wink

Regards.
Brilliant work Maniac. Looks as it 100% belongs with Aeon Nox 4.

I now know why I wanted to remove the 5 minute mark markers. It was because it doesn't really align properly with the clock/time set as 12h instead of 24h. I'll take screenshots probably late this week to demonstrate what I mean.

Also, you know how pressing "back" brings up the context menu of the PVR? Pressing back will return to the home menu on the following -

- Recordings
- Timer
- Search
- TV Channels (IF you are using the scroll icon which you can get to by pressing "right" once when on the TV Channels section)

I know these are minor things but every time I spot something like this I have to report it, lol. Sorry Tongue
Very good noonza, this is valuable feedback Smile Don't allways have time to test everything myself.
I am confused myself that they changed the backspace to show the left-pane menu in the epg-timeline view, so I guess it should be consistent.
Updated first post with a new version, fixes the navigation bug.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod1