• 9(current)
What are you guys watching?
Haven’t got a programme right now, but Gotham was my favorite by far; Better Call Saul was also pretty good (better than Breaking Bad)
I am not going to list all of the run of the mill stuff such as flash, walking dead and current titles, as that is boring and everyone and their cat is watching them.

I am currently watching Star Trek Voyager, I had previously watched Star Trek Enterprise all of which I have watched before, but I do like re watching them from time to time.

Here are some of my recent watch list or bucket list to see

Prison Break (watched in 2019)
Game of thrones (bucket list)
Sharpe (UK TV) (bucket list)
Mrs Browns Boys (watched in 2020)
The Expanse (bucket list)
19-2 (watched, a Canadian cop show, good show just too much nookie)
Breaking Bad (bucket list)
Sopranos (bucket list)

I know there are a few more that I have seen 10 years or so later, or stuff that I want to see such as the twilight zone the new season. I have to be in the mood to watch something.

I will end here and mention Neighbours which for those that do not know is an Australian soap opera, if I was on a desert island and I had to choose one TV show to watch, it would be this.
Just finished the first season of hbo's outsider, one of the better shows I've watched lately.
I like detective serials, and you?
How are you?
I've watched a lot of movies and TV shows during my quarantine period in my property in Italy and the one that I enjoyed the most was Jason Bateman's Ozark. I think it is truly one of the best shows of the past years for sure.

*URL removed by moderator*
(2020-05-13, 10:13)Veskon Wrote: in my property in Italy 

One more attempt of putting in links to a property sale website, or any other commercial & unrelated website, and your forum account will go directly into the garbage bin.
I am almost through with Star Trek Enterprise, 2 episodes to go. My wife is a Criminal Minds fanatic. We have kept up, have all 15 seasons on the server now. This will be the 4th or 5th time she has watched them all the way through (depending on what the current furthest season was).

I've also been getting movies more to have than to watch. Just nice to have all these old movies from when I was a kid. They reopened the swap meet the other day and tonight my wife and I found 3 disney classics. Fox and the Hound, 101 Dalmations, and Pete's dragon (1977). I'm a happy camper with that. Once in awhile I'll sit down and try to watch something, but I can't keep myself in front of the tv for more than half an hour or so at a time. Nearly every bit of media and the whole Kodi around the house with central server was mainly for my wife from the beginning. I just use it mainly for music.
(2014-04-15, 20:41)nooryani84 Wrote: What movies, tv series, anime etc?

I have been watching The Office lately.
Paranormal Witness - a documentary about ghost and UFO sightings. Kind of reminds me of Unsolved Mysteries. Really creepy show.
Clip from the show: https://youtu.be/d3uHWs00S8E
Finding Nemo and Aladdin (2019) both in 3D, as full 3D on Kodi is AWESOME

And yes I’m 44 going on 10!!!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Currently watching Psych
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Since last month March 23 was the 10 year anniversary of the Lost Finale, I decided to re watch all of Lost again.
Still working my way through Quantum Leap, one and a half season to go.
Babylon-Berlin.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What are you guys watching?0