• 36(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
Do you think you can also build LibreElec builds, especially for RPi2/3? Basically all the devs are now with LibreElec. Thanks

Sent with Tapatalk
No, LibreELEC uses Kodi 17.0 alpha* - so the code base is presumably different from Jarvis. * I was wrong - latest stable release is based on Kodi 16.1
I also don't wanna build dual audio binaries for every upcoming fork of OpenELEC.

So you have to build LibreELEC with dual audio capabilities by yourself or ask LibreELEC's developers if they include and maintain the dual audio patch.

I just compiled LibreELEC dual audio.
Have a look at http://libreelec-dualaudio.subcarrier.de
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
Hello DarkAngel,

I'm trying to download version 5.08 of the DA binary for the RPi2 but the older versions seems not available anymore. Would it be possible to make them available again or is there just something wrong ? If I click the filename I'm thrown back to the former screen.

I recently bought a HiFiberry audio board which sounds great, but I don't want to have to always switch on the amplifier. Is it possible to have sound on both hdmi and the Hifiberry board ?

Thanks in advance.
There was an issue with IPv6 and deep linking protection - please try it again.
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
Thanks a lot DarkAngel.

Managed to download the tar file and 'upgraded' the Pi (same version). After some fiddling with the Audio output settings everything works now (for the record, the 'first' audio device should be set at Pi:HDMI, the second device to Alsa:Hifiberry. And Passthrough needs to be set.

Bye
(2016-05-06, 23:01)DarkAngel2401 Wrote: I just compiled LibreELEC dual audio.
Have a look at http://libreelec-dualaudio.subcarrier.de

Awesome thanks

Any chance of getting a 7.0.1 build ?
(2016-05-20, 10:35)Steini Wrote: Any chance of getting a 7.0.1 build ?
Done Blush
(2016-05-21, 22:04)DarkAngel2401 Wrote:
(2016-05-20, 10:35)Steini Wrote: Any chance of getting a 7.0.1 build ?
Done Blush

Awesome, thanks! Smile
Really awesome,thank you! Guess it's time to grab another SD card to test the new kid on the block (as OE is really stuck,looking at the github commits).
To whom it may concern:

Somebody is just checking for updates every 30 seconds! I just blocked that ip address manually - and maybe I'll write a small script that will block addresses which check too often for updates.
If you use Leo's plugin "OpenELEC Dev Update", please increase your check interval to several hours!

Thanks

Update: ip addresses with frequent update checks are blocked now.
Hello,

How could I install it?

I downloaded the "OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64.DA-6.95.3.tar" file, and after untar I got this files:

Code:
$ tree OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.95.3/target/
OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.95.3/target/
├── KERNEL
├── KERNEL.md5
├── SYSTEM
└── SYSTEM.md5

0 directories, 4 files

For other installations I use to download the Diskimage version and "dd" to USB stick.

Best regards.
Don't untar the file, just place it into the update folder of Kodi, the system will update itself at next boot (and the new version will be active after second boot).
Any chance on libreelec version 7.0.2?
Hello, my Libreelec device updates automatically to 7.0.2.

Could I update with "LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm.DA-7.0.1.tar" file? Or I need to wait for a new release?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9