[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/Gotham/Frodo)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
mambro Offline
v17.3 is out with major security bug fixes.
any chance to have the windows 'patched' version? Wink

thanks in advance
find quote
Karellen Online
Super Moderator
Yes, go to the Kodi Download page... https://kodi.tv/download

My Signature
Links to : Forum Rules | Banned Add-Ons | Debug Log | Free Movies/TV Shows |

find quote
Ryangodammit Offline
So i don't want to sound entirely noobish but..,
I just upgraded my libreelec so I am now running Kodi 17.3, how do I get my dual audio back? Do I just get something from the repository or do a new reinstall from the .tar?
Ryan
find quote
::sharkbait:: Offline
(2017-06-02 09:40)Ryangodammit Wrote:  So i don't want to sound entirely noobish but..,
I just upgraded my libreelec so I am now running Kodi 17.3, how do I get my dual audio back? Do I just get something from the repository or do a new reinstall from the .tar?
Ryan

That's my question aswell. Since this is my first time using libreelec (former kodibuntu user) plus the first time trying dual audio I AM noobish Smile
I'm on the official generic build of libreelec and would like to add the dual audio possibility....how do I proceed?

thanks in advance

*EDIT is it possible to add upnp broadcast as second audio device? Kodi can do this so this must me possible right? All you have to do is to label the upnp cast as an audio device. Is there someone here with this setup? It would be great that you could receive the audio from 1 kodi on all wifi connected devices!!!
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-08 09:53 by ::sharkbait::.)
find quote
Ryangodammit Offline
Hey shark I did it the other day, it's real easy.

Get the entire dual audio libreelec build that you want from the beginning of this thread then put it into your updates folder via samba share or ssh (or whatever you need), then restart your system and it will install it.
I've turned off auto updates because I imagine that would remove everything
find quote
::sharkbait:: Offline
(2017-06-08 22:55)Ryangodammit Wrote:  Hey shark I did it the other day, it's real easy.

Get the entire dual audio libreelec build that you want from the beginning of this thread then put it into your updates folder via samba share or ssh (or whatever you need), then restart your system and it will install it.
I've turned off auto updates because I imagine that would remove everything

Thanks! But doesn't that mean that you lose everything you had previously installed? Settings, skins, add-ons, library and so on.
find quote
realsuso Offline
Hi there,

I woud like to ask, what version of LE_DA is in the master branch.

I am trying to compile a Raspberry3 version of the LE_dualaudio, but everytime i run the compiling of the libreelec-8.0-DA branch I get an error:
"patching file xbmc/cores/VideoPlayer/VideoRenderers/HwDecRender/MMALRenderer.cpp
make: *** [Makefile:12: image] Error 1".

Compiling of the master branch is successfull, but I have no idea what wersion it is.

thx
find quote
v654321 Offline
I would love for LibreElec to officially put support for the dual audio patch in their release. I can't imagine only very few people have a need for this. :-)
find quote
aots74 Offline
Can anyone give any advice on how to build a Kodi 17.3 Dual Audio instance for Windows?
find quote