[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
Great job @xhbl !

2 questions:

1) How should I setup "Audio output device" and "Passthrough output device" in each "Audio output" page? Does the passthrough really work?

In my case, I wanted to configure HDMI (stereo to TV) and SPDIF (passthrough to receiver) and set both devices pointing to HDMI in one page and both devices pointing to SPDIF on the other. It worked but I'm still confused how these settings are working together

2) Originally when the audio output is in passthrough mode and I try to change the volume I get a message saying that the volume needed to be set on the passthrough device. This was one way to confirm that the passthrough was really happening. But now, at least with my configuration, I always can change the volume (because one of my outputs is stereo). So… how the volume control works with this patch?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Frodo...) - by henricos - 2014-04-28, 15:45
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9