[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
(2014-06-27, 11:56)FernetMenta Wrote:
Quote:Looks like this patch proved them wrong

Please don't mix up what we said. I did not say that it was not possible, only that it would require lots of changes in the architecture. You have to distinguish between some prototype as this patch here and a proper solution we can maintain over timer and which works in every environment.

I apologize if I offended you. I think my post was misunderstood and I can see how that happened. A long time ago I was looking for such functionality and began to research to see if I could do this myself. Then I came upon this and someone had already developed it. There is 1 particular administrator here who I will not name was very rude towards many users. I did not like this so I proceeded to defend the others. I would often come across posts where he posted, and the way he wrote, was as if he intended it to belittle others rather than give advice or ask questions in a very immature manner. This person has thousands of posts but never offered any advice without criticism or some type of condescending behavior. He posted a reply to one of my posts and that is where the bad taste comes from. If everyone works hard, but 1 person does it with a bad attitude, there is no reason for the rest to defend him, they also work hard as well. I wanted to report this behavior of him but to who? I hope I have cleared up any misunderstanding.
Thanks for this solution, best regards.

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
RE: [PATCH] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Gotham/Frodo) - by OCDHD - 2014-07-21, 21:05
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9