[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
Hi,

I do see there are existing builds for RPi by DarkAngel; however, I wanted to compile the newer Helix version myself but encountered issues. I am cross-compiling on a virtual Ubuntu 14.04 environment. I have successfully compiled Kodi without dual audio, but when trying to make the dual audio release I get a make error (using PROJECT=RPi ARCH=arm make release). Going through build output I noticed that I got a compilation error on DVDPlayerAudio.cpp. When examining that file I noticed that there is a patch applied for dual audio, but there is also a backport patch applied for RPi. The backport patch file was generated with no knowledge of dual audio changes I assume, so it appears that those patches are not being properly applied and subsequently causes compilation error (e.g. code change applied to wrong function). I made the change manually and ran make to start from where it crashed and it completed successfully, but I'm left to wonder if there are other issues there and they weren't detected by compiler. Also, I'm wondering if the dual audio patches should be applied in a different manner to ensure that it builds properly for all projects.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by CrazyCanuck - 2015-01-07, 21:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9