[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
It sounds very exciting DaveBlake! it would be great to move to official Kodi and to be able to keep audio outputs without the need of TV.
For those who need simultaneous audio outpu the great DA project will still be here, but those of us who would need just one audio output at once could keep up with master.

I suggest we should open a new thread for this, what do you think? This solution needs to be universal, if possible. Perhaps an addon would work, but then we again lose the possibility of switching audio quickly and easily from Android, WP, iOS clients that support Kodi. I use android and lately WindowsPhone much more frequently to control Kodi when listening to music. Any idea how could this be achieved?

EDIT: the only possible solution I see (atm, must think about it more) is to map the script to a remote function, as remote is the unit that most of us still tend to use. It is still a one more step compared to DA build, as we need to press a button on a remote, but that is a small price to pay, I believe. Do not base this on keyboard or mouse, as most of the people around don't use nothing except a remote and smart devices.

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by gurabli - 2015-08-10, 15:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9