[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
(2015-09-10, 07:41)stopdatrue Wrote: I've just tested the patch on ubuntu trusty team-xbmc packages sources 15.1 and 15.2-rc1. It works perfectly! Thank you.

I did some tests and finally faced a kody's freeze and krash (on both 15.1 and 15.2-rc1 patched version):

Config:
- Audio1: HDMI 2.0 without passthrough (TV)
- Audio2: SPDIF with passthrough on SPDIF for both DD and DTS. DD re-encode is also enabled.

It successfully plays on both outputs DD-TRUEHD, DTS-HD, DD5.1 or stereo sources but freezes+krash for each time if i play any DTS5.1 source.

No krash appends without the patch testing alternatively Audio1 or Audio2 config.

I've found a workaround, patched kody don't krash if i switch audio configs:
- Audio1: SPDIF with passthrough on SPDIF for both DD and DTS. DD re-encode is also enabled.
- Audio2: HDMI 2.0 without passthrough (TV)

I picked testing videos from http://www.demo-world.eu/

I don't know if that bug is related to kodi isenguard, it will be welcome to test on OpenELEC or older versions.

Let me know if you want me to do some tests, details or krash logs.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by stopdatrue - 2015-09-10, 09:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9