[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
(2015-08-07, 10:24)gurabli Wrote: I keep thinking what purpose there would be to have simultaneous audio output for the same content, when a/v sync would really be an issue? Of course, some might use different scenarios.

My scenario is.

I use this to output audio to two wireless headphones using their own USB dongles each which my wife and I use when watching movies late at night on weekends.

In between updates to this within Kodi, I had to use Virtual Audio Cable to get the same result, which, while it works requires batch files to be put into the startup scripts to create the audio device every time the system reboots. This solution is infinitely more elegant, although I understand the way the patch is applied may not be.

The dual audio output is a key feature for me, and my use of Kodi would be pretty limited if this capability was not there because at night when we have to use headphones, only having one of us being able to listen to the audio would be a downer Smile

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Isengard/Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by noner - 2015-10-27, 14:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9