[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
I tried to install the DA today in Win 10, Kodi version 15.2 without success. I downloaded from page one of this thread and relabeled the exe and 4 dll's. I can go into Kodi and perform the setup but after a second it stops working. I tried a couple configurations with no success. My setup was :
Audio1 Direct default, 2 channel, no pass through
Audio 2 WASPi,SPDIF, Pass through

When I try to exit Kodi the PC hangs and I wind up rebooting. I tried this earlier this year as I was new to Kodi and had enough new install challenges so I went back to a simpler setup. I could really get this working as my TV in the kitchen gets the audio through HDMI and I want my home theater to utilize the optical output to my preamp/processor. I am not sure what info you need to help out and your patience with me is appreciated.

John

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Isengard/Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by jcfaber1 - 2015-12-24, 23:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9