• 43(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
v17.3 is out with major security bug fixes.
any chance to have the windows 'patched' version? Wink

thanks in advance
Yes, go to the Kodi Download page... https://kodi.tv/download
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
So i don't want to sound entirely noobish but..,
I just upgraded my libreelec so I am now running Kodi 17.3, how do I get my dual audio back? Do I just get something from the repository or do a new reinstall from the .tar?
Ryan
(2017-06-02, 09:40)Ryangodammit Wrote: So i don't want to sound entirely noobish but..,
I just upgraded my libreelec so I am now running Kodi 17.3, how do I get my dual audio back? Do I just get something from the repository or do a new reinstall from the .tar?
Ryan

That's my question aswell. Since this is my first time using libreelec (former kodibuntu user) plus the first time trying dual audio I AM noobish Smile
I'm on the official generic build of libreelec and would like to add the dual audio possibility....how do I proceed?

thanks in advance

*EDIT is it possible to add upnp broadcast as second audio device? Kodi can do this so this must me possible right? All you have to do is to label the upnp cast as an audio device. Is there someone here with this setup? It would be great that you could receive the audio from 1 kodi on all wifi connected devices!!!
Hey shark I did it the other day, it's real easy.

Get the entire dual audio libreelec build that you want from the beginning of this thread then put it into your updates folder via samba share or ssh (or whatever you need), then restart your system and it will install it.
I've turned off auto updates because I imagine that would remove everything
(2017-06-08, 22:55)Ryangodammit Wrote: Hey shark I did it the other day, it's real easy.

Get the entire dual audio libreelec build that you want from the beginning of this thread then put it into your updates folder via samba share or ssh (or whatever you need), then restart your system and it will install it.

Thanks! But doesn't that mean that you lose everything you had previously installed? Settings, skins, add-ons, library and so on.
Hi there,

I woud like to ask, what version of LE_DA is in the master branch.

I am trying to compile a Raspberry3 version of the LE_dualaudio, but everytime i run the compiling of the libreelec-8.0-DA branch I get an error:
"patching file xbmc/cores/VideoPlayer/VideoRenderers/HwDecRender/MMALRenderer.cpp
make: *** [Makefile:12: image] Error 1".

Compiling of the master branch is successfull, but I have no idea what wersion it is.

thx
I would love for LibreElec to officially put support for the dual audio patch in their release. I can't imagine only very few people have a need for this. :-)
Can anyone give any advice on how to build a Kodi 17.3 Dual Audio instance for Windows?
I have now built the Krypton 17.1 DA for Ubuntu/Mint. If anyone is interested I will share it.
Is there a patch file available, if there is I can try applying it to 17.3..
I suspect this could be just what I need, but before trying it thought I'd check it does what I think it does.

If I install the patched dual audio exe file over my existing Kodi.exe file, will I then be able to play audio through hdmi & 3.5mm line out/headphone jack on a Windows PC?

I have a HTPC running through an AV Receiver, it has two zone output but the second zone (garden speakers), only output from analog, & no matter what I try IU cannot get stereo mix to work to duplicate the audio.

Will it still allow normal audio passthrough? This is important as I watch films with DTS, DTS-HD etc.
Yes this is what I use it for. I have the analogue output sent to my wireless speakers for sending round the house and the HDMI for sending 5.1 DTS etc to my amp. I use the libreelec build not windows, but it should work the same.
(2017-07-05, 17:48)Wooglie Wrote: Yes this is what I use it for. I have the analogue output sent to my wireless speakers for sending round the house and the HDMI for sending 5.1 DTS etc to my amp. I use the libreelec build not windows, but it should work the same.

Ace. I'll give it a try this evening then.

Thanks for the quick response, appreciate it.

If you don't mind me asking, what wireless speaker set up do you use? Been playing around with that idea for a while myself.
(2017-06-09, 14:19)realsuso Wrote: Hi there,

I woud like to ask, what version of LE_DA is in the master branch.

I am trying to compile a Raspberry3 version of the LE_dualaudio, but everytime i run the compiling of the libreelec-8.0-DA branch I get an error:
"patching file xbmc/cores/VideoPlayer/VideoRenderers/HwDecRender/MMALRenderer.cpp
make: *** [Makefile:12: image] Error 1".

Compiling of the master branch is successfull, but I have no idea what wersion it is.

thx

Were you able to compile this for the RPi3? I'm having a terrible time understanding what I need to do, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I've grown to depend on this feature, and after the last LE update, I've been missing it. I'd love to figure out how to compile this instead of having to roll back to v7.

Thanks!
(2017-06-08, 22:55)Ryangodammit Wrote: Hey shark I did it the other day, it's real easy.

Hey there,

What system are you running LE on? I'm having trouble getting this to work on a RPi3.

Thanks!
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9