• 44(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
(2017-07-26, 21:53)Farseer Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 22:55)Ryangodammit Wrote: Hey shark I did it the other day, it's real easy.

Get the entire dual audio libreelec build that you want from the beginning of this thread then put it into your updates folder via samba share or ssh (or whatever you need), then restart your system and it will install it.
I've turned off auto updates because I imagine that would remove everything

Hey there,

What system are you running LE on? I'm having trouble getting this to work on a RPi3.

Thanks!

I'm running on a Asus chrome box. Works very easy.
Although I just updated to the newest libreelec build because I was getting a few bugs and glitches couldn't tell it it was my settings or the build. Lost dual audio of course.
I'll go back to it soon enough
I'm currently trying to build 8.0.0 with Dual Audio for RPi2 (and 3).
Ran into some issue with liberation-fonts-ttf, which wouldn't gunzip. I've downloaded it from another source and now it is continuing... Curious how long this will take though.

I took a few (8) hours and a few fixes, which of course took the longest time

Below are the fixes I needed to do to come to an actual tar file.

Code:
diff --git a/packages/tools/dtc/package.mk b/packages/tools/dtc/package.mk
index 49b53a7..be129ef 100644
--- a/packages/tools/dtc/package.mk
+++ b/packages/tools/dtc/package.mk
@@ -21,7 +21,7 @@ PKG_VERSION="1.4.2"
PKG_ARCH="any"
PKG_LICENSE="GPL"
PKG_SITE="https://git.kernel.org/cgit/utils/dtc/dtc.git"
-PKG_URL="https://git.kernel.org/cgit/utils/dtc/dtc.git/snapshot/$PKG_VERSION.tar.xz"
+PKG_URL="https://git.kernel.org/cgit/utils/dtc/dtc.git/snapshot/$PKG_VERSION.tar.gz"
PKG_SOURCE_DIR="$PKG_VERSION"
PKG_DEPENDS_TARGET="toolchain"
PKG_SECTION="tools"
diff --git a/packages/x11/font/liberation-fonts-ttf/package.mk b/packages/x11/font/liberation-fonts-ttf/package.mk
index b7b8506..6992ca6 100644
--- a/packages/x11/font/liberation-fonts-ttf/package.mk
+++ b/packages/x11/font/liberation-fonts-ttf/package.mk
@@ -21,7 +21,9 @@ PKG_VERSION="2.00.1"
PKG_ARCH="any"
PKG_LICENSE="OFL1_1"
PKG_SITE="https://www.redhat.com/promo/fonts/"
-PKG_URL="https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/i/liberation-fonts/$PKG_NAME-$PKG_VERSION.tar.gz"
+PKG_URL="http://sources.openelec.tv/mirror/liberation-fonts-ttf/$PKG_NAME-$PKG_VERSION.tar.gz"
+# ORG
+#PKG_URL="https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/i/liberation-fonts/$PKG_NAME-$PKG_VERSION.tar.gz"
PKG_DEPENDS_TARGET="toolchain util-macros"
PKG_SECTION="x11/fonts"
PKG_SHORTDESC="liberation-fonts: High quality "open-sourced" vector fonts"
diff --git a/projects/RPi2/patches/kodi/kodi-001-backport.patch b/projects/RPi2/patches/kodi/kodi-001-backport.patch
index 355c349..5890d11 100644
--- a/projects/RPi2/patches/kodi/kodi-001-backport.patch
+++ b/projects/RPi2/patches/kodi/kodi-001-backport.patch
@@ -46920,14 +46920,14 @@ index 9db3a9cc91fd5f9b194d6c1aa66aa02121164c29..56170f48cda417554c57b2adf934c2df
    }
  }

-@@ -602,6 +609,7 @@ bool CVideoPlayerAudio::SwitchCodecIfNeeded()
-   bool allowpassthrough = !CSettings::GetInstance().GetBool(CSettings::SETTING_VIDEOPLAYER_USEDISPLAYASCLOCK);
-   if (m_streaminfo.realtime)
-     allowpassthrough = false;
-+  allowpassthrough |= CSettings::GetInstance().GetInt("audiooutput.plladjust") > 0;
-   CDVDAudioCodec *codec = CDVDFactoryCodec::CreateAudioCodec(m_streaminfo, m_processInfo, allowpassthrough, m_processInfo.AllowDTSHDDecode());
-   if (!codec || codec->NeedPassthrough() == m_pAudioCodec->NeedPassthrough()) {
-     // passthrough state has not changed
+#@@ -857,6 +864,7 @@ bool CVideoPlayerAudio::SwitchCodecIfNeeded()
+#   bool allowpassthrough = !CSettings::GetInstance().GetBool(CSettings::SETTING_VIDEOPLAYER_USEDISPLAYASCLOCK);
+#   if (m_streaminfo.realtime)
+#     allowpassthrough = false;
+#+  allowpassthrough |= CSettings::GetInstance().GetInt("audiooutput.plladjust") > 0;
+#   CDVDAudioCodec *codec = CDVDFactoryCodec::CreateAudioCodec(m_streaminfo, m_processInfo, allowpassthrough, m_processInfo.AllowDTSHDDecode());
+#   if (!codec || codec->NeedPassthrough() == m_pAudioCodec->NeedPassthrough()) {
+#     // passthrough state has not changed
diff --git a/xbmc/linux/RBP.cpp b/xbmc/linux/RBP.cpp
index 5a6f780517cff0c31f1c40e5e95445d448eb2297..6e8529001b1a464b4547a846f553d98f5bc0b6c0 100644
--- a/xbmc/linux/RBP.cpp

Testing of the actual file and dual audio will be done in the morning.
(2017-07-29, 20:09)bambam82 Wrote: I'm currently trying to build 8.0.0 with Dual Audio for RPi2 (and 3).
Ran into some issue with liberation-fonts-ttf, which wouldn't gunzip. I've downloaded it from another source and now it is continuing... Curious how long this will take though.

I took a few (8) hours and a few fixes, which of course took the longest time

Below are the fixes I needed to do to come to an actual tar file.

Testing of the actual file and dual audio will be done in the morning.

Thank you very much for working on this! Did everything complete successfully?
This is exactly what I need... Any plans for a 17.3 release?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
any step by step guide for a newbie on how to get this to work on libreelec 8.02 on intel nuc 5cpyh.... seems very complicated to me
thanks in advance
Has anyone compiled this for Windows 17.4? I'm sure several of us would be extremely appreciative if anyone could pass on their build or provide some assistance in making our own.
Hey everyone, I'm in the midst of compiling libreelec 8.1.0 with the DualAudio patch for x86_64.

I'll share it here when it's done, I'd love for people to test it out.

If all goes well, I'll work on building for other architectures as well.
And here it is. I won't be able to test this before tonight, but if someone does, please report.

This is based on libreelec 8.2.0 (which is not yet final). I chose this as it's based on Kodi 17.4 final. Also note that this is for x86_64.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kglflrjaa1pksr...mg.gz?dl=0
Thanks dgege that seems to work fine for me.
(2017-09-02, 22:15)Wooglie Wrote: Thanks dgege that seems to work fine for me.

Glad it's working for you. Forgot to update the thread that it's working for me as well Smile
Any chance you can build windows x32

Sent from my SM-G935T
(2017-09-03, 00:35)Lunatixz Wrote: Any chance you can build windows x32

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)

I'll try when I get some time. Windows builds require setting up Visual Studio, which I don't currently have.
(2017-09-03, 00:46)dgege Wrote:
(2017-09-03, 00:35)Lunatixz Wrote: Any chance you can build windows x32

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)

I'll try when I get some time. Windows builds require setting up Visual Studio, which I don't currently have.

I can't get windows 10 to play nice with VS15 commons paths... otherwise I'd compile it myself.

If you are able to handle it, i'd appreciate it.
Is also going to be a problem w/ Win x64 compiling? I'm still rocking Win7 btw.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
If anyone could be a saint and compile this for windows x32 Kodi 17.4... I'd really appreciate it! My time is limited and I haven't had a chance to debug my compiling issues. Thanks in advance = )
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9