[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
OK, so I put some time in this, and I built the nVidia legacy version with Dual Audio support. After some trial and error, I managed to build the LE 8.2.5 version, hopefully everything should be fine. 

It is still untested, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP of your system. I would be very grateful if you could report back on this release. Btw, this is very likely the end of nVidia legacy support, as with LE 9.x version and Kodi v18 there are some xorg and mesa changes that are no longer compatible with legacy nVidia drivers. However, if you are using a legacy, but still completely fine nVidia system, you can use the 8.2.5 version. 

You can download it from here: LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.5-gurabli_nvidia_legacy_dualaudio.img.gz

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Dual Audio Output support (Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by gurabli - 2018-08-30, 11:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9