0 movies showing up in XBMC
Just went from a windows PC that was running xbmc fine to a new Mac mini and I can't get the video files to add to my movie library. They are are about 400 iso sand 4 mkv files. Both show up under the file list view, but neither type shows up in my MOVIES view.

I'm running xbmc 12.3 on Maverick and accessing the movies over the network. The movies will even play fine (under the file view) so I know the network issue Isnt the problem. It simply says that I have zero movies.

Any thoughts or help are greatly, greatly appreciated.

Parker

New wrinkle...

I noticed when I "set content" to movies and save the change when I go back it defaults to none. Is this my problem?
Could you describe in detail the steps you are using to add your movie source? It sounds like maybe you missed something.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Not really sure why, but it started working...on the 100th try of adding the files to the library they finally added properly, so all is good.
FWIW it seems that after I installed the April 18 nightly I have a somewhat similar issue. Occasionally when adding files to the library XBMC will quickly zoom through all my paths without adding the new files. I'll have to try several times (I'm assuming when you said 100 you were embellishing slightly) before a proper scan takes place and then the new files get added.

I'm going to try playing with Beta 4 which I just saw posted and if it still happens I'll post with a log. Like I said, it is not happening every time I scan, just every once in a while.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
0 movies showing up in XBMC0