• 152(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
So, you can delete the metadata from any super favourite item one by one in a folder, but is it possible to delete all metadata in one go from all items in a super favourites folder?

Great addon!!!
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon Nox Silvo,
Nvidia shield Pro 9.1.1 with Android 11.
(2017-07-06, 15:16)cizzz Wrote: So, you can delete the metadata from any super favourite item one by one in a folder, but is it possible to delete all metadata in one go from all items in a super favourites folder?

Great addon!!!

Fraid not. Why would you want to?
Quote:Fraid not. Why would you want to?

When you have a favourites.xml file with dozens of links, I noticed that this file is loaded a lot faster without the metadata.
Now I'm deleting it one by one per link via the context menu.

But no worries if I'm the only one that wants this. I only need to do this once. Manually editing this file with a text editor is not that easy either.

Thanks anyway. Or perhaps you have a workaround or some tips.
Spoyser, I been having this problem for a while now. Waited till upadates came thru, and used a different skin, but I still get it. Sorry if its been answered, couldnt find anything. Most of the time when i open a show in a sf. folder, Example, one from the wcbs addon. I get the wait logo for a couple seconds, then nothing , no error. Sometimes a second click can work. What does, is to then click the back window dots, that opens the episodes evertime. The episodes then work without issue
I'm sorry if this has been asked, i did search but didn't see the answer and just don't have time to read 150 pages of responses.

When i select an addon link on my superfavorites, it drops down to the library window as shown in this picture below

free website to upload photos

is there any way to prevent this?
Hi everyone, been using SF for the last year with no problems. Since upgrading to 17.3, I am constantly getting the box saying you are now ready to set Global settings. I redo my settings, 5 minutes later I get the same box to set my new settings, mean while I lost all my setting and keeps going back to default? Never has this happen in 16.1. Have tried all versions, 1.54, .55, 56. and .59 with same results?

Any ideas what is causing this??
(2017-07-12, 03:09)wonslung Wrote: I'm sorry if this has been asked, i did search but didn't see the answer and just don't have time to read 150 pages of responses.

When i select an addon link on my superfavorites, it drops down to the library window as shown in this picture below

free website to upload photos

is there any way to prevent this?

Try opening SF from the video menu rather than the programs menu, see if that helps.
(2017-07-10, 19:27)cordfree Wrote: Spoyser, I been having this problem for a while now. Waited till upadates came thru, and used a different skin, but I still get it. Sorry if its been answered, couldnt find anything. Most of the time when i open a show in a sf. folder, Example, one from the wcbs addon. I get the wait logo for a couple seconds, then nothing , no error. Sometimes a second click can work. What does, is to then click the back window dots, that opens the episodes evertime. The episodes then work without issue

I'll take a look and see what I can find, what skin are you using?
(2017-07-12, 03:10)tvguru Wrote: Hi everyone, been using SF for the last year with no problems. Since upgrading to 17.3, I am constantly getting the box saying you are now ready to set Global settings. I redo my settings, 5 minutes later I get the same box to set my new settings, mean while I lost all my setting and keeps going back to default? Never has this happen in 16.1. Have tried all versions, 1.54, .55, 56. and .59 with same results?

Sounds like the settings aren't getting saved, I'll have a look a see if I can spot anything that could be causing it.
Currently Titan. It does it with Transparency also. I will check and see with others. Thanks
(2017-07-12, 10:16)spoyser Wrote:
(2017-07-12, 03:10)tvguru Wrote: Hi everyone, been using SF for the last year with no problems. Since upgrading to 17.3, I am constantly getting the box saying you are now ready to set Global settings. I redo my settings, 5 minutes later I get the same box to set my new settings, mean while I lost all my setting and keeps going back to default? Never has this happen in 16.1. Have tried all versions, 1.54, .55, 56. and .59 with same results?

Sounds like the settings aren't getting saved, I'll have a look a see if I can spot anything that could be causing it.

Hi Spoyser, just tried 1.43 and doing the same thing in 17.3?
Using Xonconfluence skin. Crazy, never had this issue in 16.1??
I want to make a small context menu addon which allows me to automatically add an item to a folder in super favourites ,I have a folder called israeli favorites with all my favorites israeli tv-shows from all the addons that i have.
is it possible to have one line which adds an item to specific folder under super favourites without any dialog?
I have another question: I know i can use a manual order for superfavorites if they are a favorite link, but is there any way to manually order super favorite folders that are nested?

For instance i have a super favorite folder with 5 more super favorite folders and they only want to list in alphabetic order. Thanks for any help
(2017-07-20, 01:52)wonslung Wrote: I have another question: I know i can use a manual order for superfavorites if they are a favorite link, but is there any way to manually order super favorite folders that are nested?

For instance i have a super favorite folder with 5 more super favorite folders and they only want to list in alphabetic order. Thanks for any help

I solved this by adding 1., 2., ... Etc as a prefix to my folder names.

Sent from my iPhone Pro
(2017-07-20, 14:05)cizzz Wrote: I solved this by adding 1., 2., ... Etc as a prefix to my folder names.

Is there a way to do this without actually seeing the numbers? i had the same thought but it's not very aesthetically pleasing.

Basically what i'm trying to do is this:

on personal build, i have a main menu with items like : search, addons, movies, tv shows, sports etc etc

Most of the menus are using super favourite folders

I also have a showcase menu that can be activated as a drop down and it has several widgets. The very bottom widget uses a super favourites folder that i want to basically mirror my main menu. I don't want to have to name the folders

01search, 02addons, 03movies, etc

So is there a way to accomplish this?
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6