• 157(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2018-10-27, 21:04)ctawn Wrote:
(2018-10-27, 20:53)jrod10133 Wrote: hey is any body having issues with super favorites on kodi 18 is not working for 4 me i stop using it once i upgraded to kodi 18 beta because is not working

Doesn't seem to work well on Kodi 17 either so I doubt it. 
 Well, thats a straight up lie. Worked perfect on 17.
(2018-10-31, 01:08)awesomeultimate Wrote: Hi,

I had loooong issue with SF and Kodi 18 Leia.

Basically folder will become blank after opening it. Like there were no addons content linked.

Simply solution:

SF Settings - Show Unavailable addons - OK

Boom, working again as it should  Angel Nod
 Lol, that just means you didnt have the addons installed that you had shortcuts to.
This fix worked for me. Thanks Primaeval: https://github.com/primaeval/spoyser-rep...8a5d6ba10a
Nope, I did had but they simply were not visible in Kodi 18 

Method mentioned above showed them properly.
not a work (((

19:31:44.677 T:10612  NOTICE: AddOnLog: PVR IPTV Simple Client: EPG Loaded.
19:31:46.307 T:252   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
19:31:46.433 T:5076   ERROR: Previous line repeats 8 times.
19:31:46.433 T:5076   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>
                                            Error Contents: unindent does not match any outer indentation level (player.py, line 131)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\HomePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 33, in <module>
                                                import player
                                              File "C:\Users\HomePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\player.py", line 131
                                                return
                                                     ^
                                            IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:31:46.463 T:9708   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?content_type=video
19:31:46.479 T:11244   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?content_type=video) failed
19:31:53.176 T:8036 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
Without going through all 157 pages...

Is there a way to mass-move from Kodi favourites to super favourites?
I have over 300 items in my favourites
Hi All,

I use SF on my mother's box and send to her some videos regularly. I have remote connection to the box and manually edit favourites.xml but I have problem how to reload or refresh the active window to make it available. Now we have to restart KODI to see the new items. Can I send any magic command line code to KODI to refresh only active page or restart the SF plug-in can help? 

I will be grateful for any help you can provide.
Password
Password for super favourite xxx
(2019-01-28, 18:11)Iwan wiryawan Wrote: Password for super favourite xxx
Password to do whatHuh
(2019-01-21, 12:37)gyzszabo Wrote: Hi All,

I use SF on my mother's box and send to her some videos regularly. I have remote connection to the box and manually edit favourites.xml but I have problem how to reload or refresh the active window to make it available. Now we have to restart KODI to see the new items. Can I send any magic command line code to KODI to refresh only active page or restart the SF plug-in can help? 

I will be grateful for any help you can provide.
Think your confusing Kodi favorites with Superfavorites. Superfavorites are located in addon_data/plugin.program.superfavorites.
(2019-01-28, 18:11)Iwan wiryawan Wrote: Password for super favourite xxx
 Sounds like your talking about a Kodi build. Not the place to get support for that.
Just upgraded to 18, I installed 18 Beta Version last year but took it off because of Super Favourties Folder issues. Are they working on a Fix for this. I love this addon and don't want to go back to 17 because of this.

The issues Was and Still is if you have a Folder in SF and put any links in it it will not work. The folder will not open. I tried recreating all my folders and reinstalling the addon but nothing works. 

Thanks in advance again this is a great addon.
(2019-02-03, 10:09)MXBoxLGTab Wrote: Just upgraded to 18, I installed 18 Beta Version last year but took it off because of Super Favourties Folder issues. Are they working on a Fix for this. I love this addon and don't want to go back to 17 because of this.

The issues Was and Still is if you have a Folder in SF and put any links in it it will not work. The folder will not open. I tried recreating all my folders and reinstalling the addon but nothing works. 

+1
I have same problem, kodi get updated to 18 Leia, and since then the SF is not working anymore, when you enter in SF menu folder, and try to launch any addons, it get a loader signal for 2 seconds, and then comeback to SF menu..

it works perfect on kodi 17.6 krypton only new kodi 18 leia have that problem.

I hope that the bug could be found soon, or only possibility is downgrade again to kodi 17.6
(2019-02-04, 16:54)clockterra Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 10:09)MXBoxLGTab Wrote: Just upgraded to 18, I installed 18 Beta Version last year but took it off because of Super Favourties Folder issues. Are they working on a Fix for this. I love this addon and don't want to go back to 17 because of this.

+1
I have same problem, kodi get updated to 18 Leia, and since then the SF is not working anymore, when you enter in SF menu folder, and try to launch any addons, it get a loader signal for 2 seconds, and then comeback to SF menu..

it works perfect on kodi 17.6 krypton only new kodi 18 leia have that problem.

I hope that the bug could be found soon, or only possibility is downgrade again to kodi 17.6 
 Read the thread a couple pages back, a workaround was posted with a change to a line of code in the addon. This fixes the issue, but introduces a smaller issue where the back button doesnt go back one page, it goes out of SF completely.
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6