• 158(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Its already ActivateWindow(10025 and not working when i make a new folder and put a super favorite inside, but if i oper super favorite and clic the link in the folder its working
Thanks, after 3 days of testing a lot of skin and analyse all the favorites, i try your solution, i copy all the text from https://github.com/primaeval/spoyser-rep...8a5d6ba10a in player.py and save and all my super favorites works now
(2019-02-05, 16:15)Xstream Master Wrote: Thanks jdig4240, after 3 days of testing a lot of skin and analyse all the favorites, i try your solution, i copy all the text from https://github.com/primaeval/spoyser-rep...8a5d6ba10a in player.py and save and all my super favorites works now
(2019-02-05, 01:36)jdig4240 Wrote: This fixes the issue, but introduces a smaller issue where the back button doesnt go back one page, it goes out of SF completely. 
Exactly, the whole add-on needs to reworked. And I would really rather not think about what's going to happen in Kodi 19, implementing Python 3...
(2019-02-05, 16:15)Xstream Master Wrote: Thanks, after 3 days of testing a lot of skin and analyse all the favorites, i try your solution, i copy all the text from https://github.com/primaeval/spoyser-rep...8a5d6ba10a in player.py and save and all my super favorites works now
 thanks it worked fine here...
same as addons exit it goes to main menu, not superfavorite manu where you were...but that is a minimal problem....

here are the lines that you have to change if you dont wanna to copy all....
go to line 130.
 def activateWindowCommand(cmd):
       xbmc.executebuiltin(cmd)
       return
       cmds = cmd.split(',', 1)
in Kodi leia the tv shows on Super favourites don't open, only films works fine.
any help?
(2019-02-06, 19:43)Eupa Wrote: in Kodi leia the tv shows on Super favourites don't open, only films works fine.
any help?
 you have to install the addon PVR simple client, is not installled on Leia, in krypton it were activated from the begining..
For me even with the Primaveal fix SF is not working for the folders I have full of playlists which I play trough widgets...playmedia is not working properly..
Super Favourites is crashing Kodi when I try to launch an IPTV link from the widget page of the Aura skin. (Kodi 18.2)

It works fine when I'm in the Super Favourites app itself. Also, if I have a program as a Super Favourite, it also launches from the widget screen of Aura. But, not the IPTV link.

Basically, I'm trying to just add a few particular channels to a widget. So, I just went to Add On > Programs > Super Favourite > The list I have the list of channels on. It shows up. But, crashes Kodi when I try to launch from it from the widget screen. The IPTV link is from the Beast TV app.

Anybody run into this?
@BookerT25 - your IPTV source is not support is offered here. Please seek support from wherever you got it from.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill , Gotcha. Sorry, new to this all. Thank you!
OK tried the solution which does not work for me.

I am guessing from the lack of recent commits to the repo on github that spoyser is no longer maintaining SF.  If that is the case - a heartfelt thanks to Spoyser for creating and maintaining it for so long - I am slightly in awe of your skills.  It was a fantastic addition to Kodi's functionality.  If you have time Spoyser please let the community know you are not working on this anymore.

If Spoyser cannot maintain the add on there are 2 obvious questions: can anyone else step in and do so (sadly I lack the skills)? Better still is there any way the Kodi team could develop functionality of Kodi favourites to a similar level - there are skins such as (fuse) neue and Aeon Nox Silvio which absolutely need something like SF to provide many/most of the widgets I need.  Even skins such as Aura I could do with something like SF for a couple of my widgets.  Whilst I am sure that I could create similar widgets to what I have using smart playlists, SF was so much more flexible and intuitive - the ability to set your own thumnail and fanart for each item in a SF folder was particularly useful for me
I’m using an older version of SF and everything seems to work for me in Leia. I can post it if you want to test it out on your setup??
What version are you using?  .43 is a no go in 18.1 for me, the reddit build works, but still has the old bug of dropping you out of SF.  Anyone out there re-code this or find a working version?
Would be awesome to get this fixed. This is is definitely missed Sad
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6