• 154(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2017-08-06, 02:50)bigpoppapaul Wrote: A couple quick questions. I've been using this for years and love it so thank you for your hard work, it's much appreciated.

Question 1: Before, when I would add an addon into a super folder, it would always carry over the addon description. However, now when I do it, in 'Description' it seems to always puts the description as "ListItem.AddonDescription," is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? I'm on the latest version on Xonfluence skin.

Question 2: I recall being able to copy and past metadata for an addon. I've completely forgotten how to do this. I see the copy option, but don't remember how to paste it as it's not coming up in context menu.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 - sounds like a bug, I'll take a look

2 - once you have copied (via the SF global context menu), go to the item you want to paste it to, then open the context menu and select Edit Super Favourite, from the next menu select the item you want to paste (e.g. Metadata, Thumbnail or Fanart) and then select Paste. Hope that helps.
Question, how would I make a superfavorite shortcut to an Addons settings?
(2017-08-11, 18:23)jdig4240 Wrote: Question, how would I make a superfavorite shortcut to an Addons settings?

Does the addon have the option to open its settings via a list item? If so you can add that to SF.

Failing that you could write a small Python script:

And create a RunScript Favourite in SF to run that script:

import xbmcaddon
xbmcaddon.Addon('the addon id').openSettings()
(2017-08-11, 22:55)spoyser Wrote:
(2017-08-11, 18:23)jdig4240 Wrote: Question, how would I make a superfavorite shortcut to an Addons settings?

Does the addon have the option to open its settings via a list item? If so you can add that to SF.

Failing that you could write a small Python script:

And create a RunScript Favourite in SF to run that script:

import xbmcaddon
xbmcaddon.Addon('the addon id').openSettings()
Thanks!!
(2017-08-06, 02:50)bigpoppapaul Wrote: A couple quick questions. I've been using this for years and love it so thank you for your hard work, it's much appreciated.

Question 1: Before, when I would add an addon into a super folder, it would always carry over the addon description. However, now when I do it, in 'Description' it seems to always puts the description as "ListItem.AddonDescription," is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? I'm on the latest version on Xonfluence skin.

Question 2: I recall being able to copy and past metadata for an addon. I've completely forgotten how to do this. I see the copy option, but don't remember how to paste it as it's not coming up in context menu.

Any help would be appreciated.

With regards point 1 can you try it in another skin as I've tried it here with no problems (using Estuary)
Hey Spoyser, I have an issue thats driving me insane. I dont believe it to be an issue with SF. I use SF and have many folders and subfolders. Im using Xonfluence skin. The issue im seeing is when I click any SF it wont open, if i click the back button, the SF i clicked will then open. So basically seems like the SF link is opening in the background and doesnt show until you click back. If i switch to Estuary skin opening any SF works fine, so thats why I say its not a SF issue. Ive played with every SF option, Ive tried opening from Programs, and Video Addons with same result. I think ive narrowed it down to an issue somewhere in the skin.xonfluence addon data folder. If I clear all that data and reset this skin it seems to work again. But ive had this issue pop up a few times and just cant figure out whats causing it exactly. I have the skin settings all set up and would really like to not have to restart and redo my whole setup. Is there any ideas you might be able to throw me that would cause this type of behavior? Again, im pretty sure its not a SF issue, but just thought you might have an idea. Thanks!!
I'm running kodi 17.4, and using skin Xonfluence

In super favourites, I have a folder, lets call it 'A'. Inside that folder I have several add-ons.
I add the folder to a submenu.
The folder displays fine in the submenu and super favourites, but when i click on the folder to view the addons, it looks like it tries to show the addons, before returning immediately to the folder

I think this is simliar to the issue jdig4240 (above post) is happening.
I have posted this in the Xonfluence forum as well, in case it is a skin issue
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
I'm still using the skin that comes with Krypton - - and even with version 17.4, there are no issues, which tells me that there's a strong possibility that your problem is skin related.
Hi Once again, Thanks for a great addon.
Some requests.
(1)Delete a file directly from super favourites.
(2) Change a file source. Because of a hd failure. Super favs is pointing to a lot of non existent stuff. I have been getting some of it back, but it might not in the same directory as before.
(3)Automatically remove non existent items
Hi,
I created a translation for Super Favourites. How do I send the file?
Cheers
Hi everyone, hope someone can guide me on this qusetion.

Been using SF for a long time and love it! Never had issues with it.

Trying to keep some of my old boxes running with family.

Been playing with MyGica Kodi fork that runs 17.1 on 4.42. Working great except for
one exception...

When I click on my SF tabs they open fine with my SF links, however, when I hit the back button, instead of going back to previous page, it keeps going back to my original SF index page
where I have all my SF folders listed?? 

Anyone know how to fix?
(2015-12-24, 21:30)beljim7419 Wrote: Would it be possible to implement a top level watched satus?

If I add tv shows to a super favourites folder there is no watched status at the first level i.e the title poster so I can't tell if a new episode is available until I enter the folder.

When having many tv shows it's a must that I can see an overview of watched and unwatched like in the Kodi library.

Thanks.
Has anybody figured this out.  This is exactly what I need.
(2017-10-17, 00:02)tvguru Wrote: Hi everyone, hope someone can guide me on this qusetion.

Been using SF for a long time and love it! Never had issues with it.

Trying to keep some of my old boxes running with family.

Been playing with MyGica Kodi fork that runs 17.1 on 4.42. Working great except for
one exception...

When I click on my SF tabs they open fine with my SF links, however, when I hit the back button, instead of going back to previous page, it keeps going back to my original SF index page
where I have all my SF folders listed?? 

Anyone know how to fix?

Anything I can fix to prevent hitting the back button and taking me back to Super Favorites? And not the previous page?
I will try rephrasing original post in a different way.

When one opens up an link say as.. a submenu item and hits the back button, it keeps going back to the Super Favorites folde and not back to the home page or page before?

What can I do to fix this? It should be going back to where I started at each previous step??
If I choose to add fanart I get a thumbnail but nothing in the background.

I want the background to display same as the thumbnail for each item in a folder such as news folder, cbsn, Al jazeera, etc.

Probably simple answer but I,m not very tech savoy.

Thanks.
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6