• 171(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Sorry. How can i remove ir?
(2021-03-12, 12:49)Marqpeter Wrote: How can i remove ir

Those are not Team Kodi add-ons, but there should be an uninstall option. The problem is, that there is a chance not all related dependencies will be uninstalled, which will make you still have to remove each item manually.

The quickest way is to start with a fresh profile folder. First backing up your Kodi databases, Textures13.db file, thumbnails folder and userdata files is recommended.
Is it not possible to remove the "super favourites menu" and "download using super favourites" from the context menu?

i know there is a setting and i have unchecked those two options in the settings but they still are in the context menu.

is this not working in matrix? i thought it was a skin issue first but the context menu entries are also there in estuary.
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
(2021-03-05, 03:20)mariofenech Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 23:32)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 22:10)mariofenech Wrote: Yeah from SF folder it plays fine..problems start when you set that folder as a widget...when you go to widget and click on playlist kodi crashes and close .
Which OS are you running under. What procedure are you using to set the SF folder as a widget?
I m Using Aeon Nox Silvo on both LibreElec and Windows...
I just used to add a widget from skin settings pointing to the super favourites folder..
For those that asked about the repo the proper link is:
https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip

In a blank Kodi I installed Super Favorites v2.0.7, Crackle, and the Aeon Nox Silvo skin. I use Arch Linux.
I created a new folder in Super Favorites, I added the Horror movie section of Crackle to it, and added that Super Favorite to normal favorites too.

I enabled debug logging, then restarted Kodi and tried these for the log:
After going to Skin settings, there wasn't a way to add widgets from that folder.
I tried adding using Addons > Video addons > Super Favorites..., and tried using the normal favorites too.
I read above that to see the folder contents in Super Favorites I had to click twice, but I found out I had to open the first Super favorite folder that had my Horror folder, then click on Back, then enter the folder again, and finally click on Horror folder to be able to see the contents.
Log:
http://e.pc.cd/EQuotalK
(2021-04-01, 22:17)csts Wrote:
(2021-03-05, 03:20)mariofenech Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 23:32)jmooremcc Wrote: Which OS are you running under. What procedure are you using to set the SF folder as a widget?
I m Using Aeon Nox Silvo on both LibreElec and Windows...
I just used to add a widget from skin settings pointing to the super favourites folder..

In a blank Kodi I installed Super Favorites v2.0.7, Crackle, and the Aeon Nox Silvo skin. I use Arch Linux.
I created a new folder in Super Favorites, I added the Horror movie section of Crackle to it, and added that Super Favorite to normal favorites too.

After going to Skin settings, there wasn't a way to add widgets from that folder.
I tried adding using Addons > Video addons > Super Favorites..., and tried using the normal favorites too.
I read above that to see the folder contents in Super Favorites I had to click twice, but I found out I had to open the first Super favorite folder that had my Horror folder, then click on Back, then enter the folder again, and finally click on Horror folder to be able to see the contents.
Log:

Here's what I found out duplicating your instructions. I created a folder in SF named Horror. Next I went into Crackle>Movies and selected the Horror folder, right-clicked on the Crackle>Horror folder and selected "Add to Super Favorites". I then navigated to the Horror folder previously created in SF. The result was another Horror folder inside of the SF Horror folder. I had to click on the first Horror folder to get to the second Horror folder before I could see the list of Horror movies.

I deleted the SF Horror folder and repeated the process of selecting the Crackle Horror folder and adding it to the root level of my Super Favorites. Now I have only one Horror folder which goes directly to the list of Horror movies in Crackle..

I ran my test under Windows 10, Kodi Matrix version 19.0.
(2021-04-11, 21:30)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 22:17)csts Wrote:
(2021-03-05, 03:20)mariofenech Wrote: I m Using Aeon Nox Silvo on both LibreElec and Windows...

Log:

Here's what I found out duplicating your instructions. I created a folder in SF named Horror. Next I went into Crackle>Movies and selected the Horror folder, right-clicked on the Crackle>Horror folder and selected "Add to Super Favorites". I then navigated to the Horror folder previously created in SF. The result was another Horror folder inside of the SF Horror folder. I had to click on the first Horror folder to get to the second Horror folder before I could see the list of Horror movies.

I deleted the SF Horror folder and repeated the process of selecting the Crackle Horror folder and adding it to the root level of my Super Favorites. Now I have only one Horror folder which goes directly to the list of Horror movies in Crackle..

I ran my test under Windows 10, Kodi Matrix version 19.0.

I tried other addons and other skins using SF for widgets without success, most probably a Linux issue.
Even opening SF and just opening folders on root folder is not always working. Sometimes it shows folder contents, sometimes it doesn't.
1stly, jmooremcc I'd like to personally thank you for fixing quite a few glitches with Superfavourites as this SuperFavourites is the only reason I use the RaspberryPi with Kodi Matrix 19.0.
Although you fixed 95% of the SF issues, their are still 2 major issues that i use that are still not working right and that Im hoping you can find the time to fix.
The first is the "Backspace" issue, whereby if I'm on the 1st page of a SuperFavourites youtube linked playlist and do a backspace, instead of bringing me to the previous page it brings me to the HomePage of Kodi. For me this is a frustrating glitch that im really hoping you can look at.
The 2nd issue is that the ability to download videos on youtube doesnt work (gives a "addon error" message)
For me the above 2 issues are a dealbreaker in terms of switching from Pi2 to Pi4 (with Matrix) So Im eagerly hoping you can try to fix these issues and if theirs someway I can donate $ to your cause, just let me know how.

Thanks SO much for your hard work and consideration jmooremcc
(2021-04-25, 08:15)AMBISHN2013 Wrote: 1stly, jmooremcc I'd like to personally thank you for fixing quite a few glitches with Superfavourites as this SuperFavourites is the only reason I use the RaspberryPi with Kodi Matrix 19.0.
Although you fixed 95% of the SF issues, their are still 2 major issues that i use that are still not working right and that Im hoping you can find the time to fix.
The first is the "Backspace" issue, whereby if I'm on the 1st page of a SuperFavourites youtube linked playlist and do a backspace, instead of bringing me to the previous page it brings me to the HomePage of Kodi. For me this is a frustrating glitch that im really hoping you can look at.
The 2nd issue is that the ability to download videos on youtube doesnt work (gives a "addon error" message)
For me the above 2 issues are a dealbreaker in terms of switching from Pi2 to Pi4 (with Matrix) So Im eagerly hoping you can try to fix these issues and if theirs someway I can donate $ to your cause, just let me know how.

I would appreciate it if you would supply a log that shows the error messages you're receiving for issue #2. Saving may not be possible due to DRM.

For issue #1, it would be helpful if you could supply screenshots illustrating the problem.

Thanks
I've been testing SF under Kodi Matrix 19.1 and have found compatibility issues in SF release 2.07 that cause SF to crash.
SF Version 2.08 fixes these issues and is now available in my repo: https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip

Please let me know if any additional issues popup with this release.

Thanks
(2021-04-27, 02:39)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:15)AMBISHN2013 Wrote: 1stly, jmooremcc I'd like to personally thank you for fixing quite a few glitches with Superfavourites as this SuperFavourites is the only reason I use the RaspberryPi with Kodi Matrix 19.0.

I would appreciate it if you would supply a log that shows the error messages you're receiving for issue #2. Saving may not be possible due to DRM.

For issue #1, it would be helpful if you could supply screenshots illustrating the problem.

Thanks
Also have issue #1:
Using Internet Archive Game Launcher as an example, I have a SF Folder containing SuperFavorites added from various IAGL lists.
When clicking on one, it properly takes me to the IAGL list, but then pressing 'Back' doesn't go back to the SuperFavorites folder.
Instead it goes to the Video Addon root menu, clicking back again goes to the Music Addons menu, then back again goes to the home screen.

Here's the SF Folder view with some links to IAGL:
Here's the IAGL SF list I clicked on:
Pressing 'Back' doesn't go back to that SF Folder, instead going to a Kodi root menu for Video addons:
Since the last (2.09) release the video links in Superfolders have stopped working.

No error message just no connection.

Also, I was wondering if the backup function works? it doesn't appear too.

Yours
cpease61
(2021-05-17, 03:51)cpease61 Wrote: Since the last (2.09) release the video links in Superfolders have stopped working.

Yours
cpease61
Additional info:

Works fine for movie links, not for TV links

Super folders appears in 3 places Video addons, Music addons, and Program addons

Simply doesn't work I Video, goes to the "Files Playlists Video add-ons" page in the other two

Have tried clearing the cache, since that often resolves a lot of issues, tried turning off Kodi and turning it back on. Not a very technical person as you can probably tell.
(2021-05-17, 04:57)cpease61 Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 03:51)cpease61 Wrote: Since the last (2.09) release the video links in Superfolders have stopped working.

Yours
cpease61
Additional info:

Works fine for movie links, not for TV links

Super folders appears in 3 places Video addons, Music addons, and Program addons

Simply doesn't work I Video, goes to the "Files Playlists Video add-ons" page in the other two

Have tried clearing the cache, since that often resolves a lot of issues, tried turning off Kodi and turning it back on. Not a very technical person as you can probably tell.
It is beginning to look like the only solution I have left is to completely wipe Kodi and try reinstalling everything from scratch, but I do not want to do that until I am sure that the problem with Super Favorites (not folders lol) is in that add-on.

Yours
cpease61
I noticed that changes in Kodi Matrix 19.1 caused a few operational problems with SF 2.07. SF 2.09 fixed the issues that caused SF 2.07 to crash but may have created a side effect.

I'd like to recreate the problem you are reporting and therefore will need more information. Please go to SF settings and activate debug mode, reboot Kodi and repeat the steps that produced the problem and exit Kodi.

Next, post your Kodi log along with a description of the steps you followed to produce the problem so that I can recreate the problem. If you can provide screenshots, that would also be helpful.

Thank you.
(2021-05-17, 23:45)jmooremcc Wrote:

Yours
cpease61
I noticed that changes in Kodi Matrix 19.1 caused a few operational problems with SF 2.07. SF 2.09 fixed the issues that caused SF 2.07 to crash but may have created a side effect.

I'd like to recreate the problem you are reporting and therefore will need more information. Please go to SF settings and activate debug mode, reboot Kodi and repeat the steps that produced the problem and exit Kodi.

Next, post your Kodi log along with a description of the steps you followed to produce the problem so that I can recreate the problem. If you can provide screenshots, that would also be helpful.

Thank you.
Greetings:

The process is simple enough. Create Favorite in Super Favorites, click on Favorite, nothing happens. This happens only with TV shows not movies.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ihewufofuy

Yours
cpease61
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6