• 175(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Issue: Backspace
(2021-04-25, 08:15)AMBISHN2013 Wrote: ....... The first is the "Backspace" issue, whereby if I'm on the 1st page of a SuperFavourites youtube linked playlist and do a backspace, instead of bringing me to the previous page it brings me to the HomePage of Kodi. For me this is a frustrating glitch that im really hoping you can look at....
(2021-12-14, 20:28)slahrellek Wrote: Keyboard "Backspace" and remote "Back/Return" are not working corectly...
Read the whole story on jmooremcc s repo on Github

Workaround :. In kodi Settings >Media>General activate show parent folder items and you can now go back from active favourites.xml file by pointing/click folder up.
And here is a workaround for the workaround: if you have a free key in your keymaps.xml you can define a key for parentfolder and then deactivate show parent folder items which is an improvement from an practical and aesthetic point of view.
In my case (i am using a remote not a keyboard) it looks like:
xml:
<keymap><videos><keyboard><key id="249">parentfolder</key></keyboard></videos></keymap>
NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Kodi 19.3 on libreelec 10.0
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
hey guys, if i add some music albums to a SF Super Folder, i can go into the Super Folder, go into an album and click on a song to play it or queue it in the playlist. However if i try to play the entire album it sends me into the folder and if i try to queue it nothing happens. It would be great if i could just simply right-click on the album and play or queue it. Am i missing something? Am i doing something wrong?

Super Folder --> Album --> Songlist (Right-click to play or queue working)
Super Folder --> Album (Right-click to play or queue NOT working)

Thanks
[BUG] There seems to be a bug with the Lock folder feature. When you lock a SF folder with a password. When you set a password, SF asks for a password before opening the folder. The funny thing is it doesnt matter what password you enter, it still allows access to the folder. I am not sure how many versions ago this broke because I always entered the correct password, but I just noticed by accident that it doesnt matter what password you type, it will still unlock the folder lol. Kinda pointless feature like this. Can you please check? Thanks!
I've released SF Version 2.2.1 which should fix a few recently reported issues.
If you do not already have my repo installed, you can download it at:
https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip
(2022-02-03, 19:37)jmooremcc Wrote: I've released SF Version 2.2.1 which should fix a few recently reported issues.

This last update broke something. SF now cant open Program addons that are added to SF. Go to Program addons, add a Program addon to SF. Then try to open the shortcut. Doesnt work anymore.
tried update but getting error: script.module.metahandler not compatible Sad
(2022-02-03, 22:17)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2022-02-03, 19:37)jmooremcc Wrote: I've released SF Version 2.2.1 which should fix a few recently reported issues.

This last update broke something. SF now cant open Program addons that are added to SF. Go to Program addons, add a Program addon to SF. Then try to open the shortcut. Doesnt work anymore.
Same behaviore on my windows x86,x64 and rpi3 platforms ... All on Kodi 19 ...
I can open one video or program shortcut from my SF widgets, and after that none of the SF shorcuts work ... With the previous version there is no isue of this kind.
No longers for me too.
(2022-02-05, 14:34)pcextreme Wrote:

I can open one video or program shortcut from my SF widgets, and after that none of the SF shorcuts work ... With the previous version there is no isue of this kind.
What's the last version that worked for you?
I just tried the following test on SF 2.2.1 and it worked:
I have the addon wnbc loaded on my system and I added it to SF by right clicking on it's icon and selecting where I wanted it to go.
I opened SF and clicked on the WNBC logo and it opened the addon correctly.

Please let me know the exact steps you followed plus post a debug log (pastebin) that illustrates the problem you experienced.

Seems 2.2.2 fixes this issue for me.
I still have two issues, the lock folder password accepts any password, and the Colorize name feature in Edit Superfavorite/Colorize Name throws this error every time you select a color...

2022-02-06 20:55:33.721 T:7112    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 3113, in <module>
                                                       doRefresh = editFave(file, cmd, name, thumb)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 1576, in editFave
                                                       return colourFave(file, cmd)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 2003, in colourFave
                                                       colour = getColour()
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 932, in getColour
                                                       if option < 0:
                                                   TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
(2022-01-14, 15:27)slahrellek Wrote: Issue: Backspace
(2021-04-25, 08:15)AMBISHN2013 Wrote: ....... The first is the "Backspace" issue, whereby if I'm on the 1st page of a SuperFavourites youtube linked playlist and do a backspace, instead of bringing me to the previous page it brings me to the HomePage of Kodi. For me this is a frustrating glitch that im really hoping you can look at....
(2021-12-14, 20:28)slahrellek Wrote: Keyboard "Backspace" and remote "Back/Return" are not working corectly...
Read the whole story on jmooremcc s repo on Github

Workaround :. In kodi Settings >Media>General activate show parent folder items and you can now go back from active favourites.xml file by pointing/click folder up.
And here is a workaround for the workaround: if you have a free key in your keymaps.xml you can define a key for parentfolder and then deactivate show parent folder items which is an improvement from an practical and aesthetic point of view.
In my case (i am using a remote not a keyboard) it looks like:
xml:
<keymap><videos><keyboard><key id="249">parentfolder</key></keyboard></videos></keymap>
I did some work on the backspace key issue. Please test using it on your system and let me know the result.
(2022-02-05, 14:34)pcextreme Wrote:

2.2.2 working fine. Thanx!
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6