• 176(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Version 2.2.3 has been released which fixes those issues.
(2022-02-07, 04:00)jdig4240 Wrote: I still have two issues, the lock folder password accepts any password, and the Colorize name feature in Edit Superfavorite/Colorize Name throws this error every time you select a color...

2022-02-06 20:55:33.721 T:7112    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 3113, in <module>
                                                       doRefresh = editFave(file, cmd, name, thumb)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 1576, in editFave
                                                       return colourFave(file, cmd)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 2003, in colourFave
                                                       colour = getColour()
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 932, in getColour
                                                       if option < 0:
                                                   TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
Fixed in version 2.2.3
(2022-02-07, 18:44)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2022-02-07, 04:00)jdig4240 Wrote: I still have two issues, the lock folder password accepts any password, and the Colorize name feature in Edit Superfavorite/Colorize Name throws this error every time you select a color...

2022-02-06 20:55:33.721 T:7112    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 3113, in <module>
                                                       doRefresh = editFave(file, cmd, name, thumb)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 1576, in editFave
                                                       return colourFave(file, cmd)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 2003, in colourFave
                                                       colour = getColour()
                                                     File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 932, in getColour
                                                       if option < 0:
                                                   TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
Fixed in version 2.2.3
YES!! Thank you. I can confirm both are fixed!!
(2022-02-07, 04:51)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2022-01-14, 15:27)slahrellek Wrote: Issue: Backspace
(2021-04-25, 08:15)AMBISHN2013 Wrote: ....... The first is the "Backspace" issue, whereby if I'm on the 1st page of a SuperFavourites youtube linked playlist and do a backspace, instead of bringing me to the previous page it brings me to the HomePage of Kodi. For me this is a frustrating glitch that im really hoping you can look at....
(2021-12-14, 20:28)slahrellek Wrote: Keyboard "Backspace" and remote "Back/Return" are not working corectly...
Read the whole story on jmooremcc s repo on Github

Workaround :. In kodi Settings >Media>General activate show parent folder items and you can now go back from active favourites.xml file by pointing/click folder up.
And here is a workaround for the workaround: if you have a free key in your keymaps.xml you can define a key for parentfolder and then deactivate show parent folder items which is an improvement from an practical and aesthetic point of view.
In my case (i am using a remote not a keyboard) it looks like:
xml:
<keymap><videos><keyboard><key id="249">parentfolder</key></keyboard></videos></keymap>
I did some work on the backspace key issue. Please test using it on your system and let me know the result.

Good to hear that your still working on this great addon. I installed the update but it did not work at all. so i cannot say anything to the back button issue.
I am using SuperFavourites only for movies and they mostly loock like this:
Superfolder "People in the Movie Businnes". Inside Superfolders, "Directors","Actors" and so on. In these Folder again Superfolders representing people so for example Clint Eastwood. In this folder i have the favourites.xml. Every favourite in this file is a "link" to a Node File in library listing for example all movies of Clint Eastwood where he acted but did not direct or all movies he directed or all movies he directed but do not act.
Example of such a file in library:
xmls:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<node order="1800" type="filter">
    <label>Director</label>
    <content>movies</content>
    <rule field="director" operator="contains">
        <value>Clint Eastwood</value>
    </rule>
    <rule field="actor" operator="doesnotcontain">
    </rule>
    <match>all</match>
    <group>none</group>
</node>
and corresponding favourite (raw as syntax would filter out most of the url-encode):
<favourite name="Nur Regie" thumb="/storage/pictures/People/Clint Eastwood/Regie-Clint-Eastwood.gif">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;library://video/movies/extras/people/clinteastwood/director.xml/?sf_options=meta%3Dlabel%253DNur%252BRegie%26fanart%3D%2Fstorage%2Fpictures%2FPeople%2FClint+Eastwood%2Ffanart-1.jpg%26desc%3DEine%2520kurze%2520Liste%2520von%2520Filmen%2520bei%2520denen%2520%255BB%255DClint%2520Eastwood%255B%2FB%255D%2520
Regie%2520gef%25C3%25BChrt%2520aber%2520nicht%2520als%2520Schauspieler%2520mitgewirkt%2520hat.%26_options_sf&quot;,return)</favourite>
As i installed the update it seems the new version can not read the existing favourites.xml. I can enter the Superfolders and thums, fanart and description from folder.cfg are shown. Also thumb, fanart and description of the favourites.xml are shown. But when i click on the favourite (activate) i immediately end up in the top hierarchy of kodi with Movies TV-shows, Files and so on. I cant get even out of there as the back or escape button brings me nowhere so i end up in a endless loop.  I had to ssh the debug.log and then ssh restart kodi . I reinstalled the former version 2.1.0 which i luckilly backed up and my favourites worked again.
I could not find anything noticeable in the debug-log but here it is: debug log
As always: thank you for your patience and reading this long post.
NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Kodi 19.3 on libreelec 10.0
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
(2022-02-08, 13:10)slahrellek Wrote:
(2022-02-07, 04:51)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2022-01-14, 15:27)slahrellek Wrote: Issue: Backspace
Read the whole story on jmooremcc s repo on Github

Workaround :. In kodi Settings >Media>General activate show parent folder items and you can now go back from active favourites.xml file by pointing/click folder up.
And here is a workaround for the workaround: if you have a free key in your keymaps.xml you can define a key for parentfolder and then deactivate show parent folder items which is an improvement from an practical and aesthetic point of view.
In my case (i am using a remote not a keyboard) it looks like:
xml:
<keymap><videos><keyboard><key id="249">parentfolder</key></keyboard></videos></keymap>
I did some work on the backspace key issue. Please test using it on your system and let me know the result.

Good to hear that your still working on this great addon. I installed the update but it did not work at all. so i cannot say anything to the back button issue.
Superfolder "People in the Movie Businnes". Inside Superfolders, "Directors","Actors" and so on. In these Folder again Superfolders representing people so for example Clint Eastwood. In this folder i have the favourites.xml. Every favourite in this file is a "link" to a Node File in library listing for example all movies of Clint Eastwood where he acted but did not direct or all movies he directed or all movies he directed but do not act.
xmls:
    <label>Director</label>
    </rule>
    </rule>
    <match>all</match>
    <group>none</group>
</node>
and corresponding favourite (raw as syntax would filter out most of the url-encode):
<favourite name="Nur Regie" thumb="/storage/pictures/People/Clint Eastwood/Regie-Clint-Eastwood.gif">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;library://video/movies/extras/people/clinteastwood/director.xml/?sf_options=meta%3Dlabel%253DNur%252BRegie%26fanart%3D%2Fstorage%2Fpictures%2FPeople%2FClint+Eastwood%2Ffanart-1.jpg%26desc%3DEine%2520kurze%2520Liste%2520von%2520Filmen%2520bei%2520denen%2520%255BB%255DClint%2520Eastwood%255B%2FB%255D%2520
Regie%2520gef%25C3%25BChrt%2520aber%2520nicht%2520als%2520Schauspieler%2520mitgewirkt%2520hat.%26_options_sf&quot;,return)</favourite>
As i installed the update it seems the new version can not read the existing favourites.xml. I can enter the Superfolders and thums, fanart and description from folder.cfg are shown. Also thumb, fanart and description of the favourites.xml are shown. But when i click on the favourite (activate) i immediately end up in the top hierarchy of kodi with Movies TV-shows, Files and so on. I cant get even out of there as the back or escape button brings me nowhere so i end up in a endless loop.  I had to ssh the debug.log and then ssh restart kodi . I reinstalled the former version 2.1.0 which i luckilly backed up and my favourites worked again.
Please try version SF 2.2.5.
Others have tested this version and it has solving a bunch of issues.
Thanks for version 2.2.5 it is working well on W10 and Nvidia Shield for me,
only thing not working for my usage is the Import of Super Favourite Backup file
Export works but Import gives FAILED message
(2022-02-18, 23:36)letstry1 Wrote: Thanks for version 2.2.5 it is working well on W10 and Nvidia Shield for me,
only thing not working for my usage is the Import of Super Favourite Backup file
Export works but Import gives FAILED message
Thank you for reporting this issues.
Smile 
(2022-02-16, 03:14)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2022-02-08, 13:10)slahrellek Wrote:
(2022-02-07, 04:51)jmooremcc Wrote: I did some work on the backspace key issue. Please test using it on your system and let me know the result.

xmls:
    <label>Director</label>
    </rule>
    </rule>
    <match>all</match>
    <group>none</group>
</node>
Please try version SF 2.2.5.
Others have tested this version and it has solving a bunch of issues.

I deinstalled backuped 2.1.0 and installed SF 2.2.5 from your repo with no luck. I end in the top hierachy of kodi when activating window in favoourites.xml. Reinstalling backuped 2.1.0 works.
Debug log is here: Log
This time i think i found something noticeable in the log when you search for "assault". Let me explain Wink . I like (or sometimes dislike remakes). So i made a folder in Userdata/library/video/movies/extras/remakes/ with a bunch of xml files. One is called assault-anschlagbeinacht.xml which asks for movies which ar taged as remakes of Assault...
xml:
<rule field="tag" operator="contains">
        <value>Remake Assault - Anschlag bei Nacht</value>
    </rule>
Then i added a Superfolder to SuperFavourites with name special movie views and inside this a a SuperFolder remakes and in this folder i have a favourites.xmll where i add all the xmll files from library remakes.
When you look at at the debug log searching for assault  you will find
log:
2022-02-28 22:08:18.699 T:1848    DEBUG <general>: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (library:/video/movies/extras/remakes/assault-anschlagbeinacht.xml/)
and a little bit later:
log:
2022-02-28 22:08:18.699 T:2277    ERROR <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting library:/video/movies/extras/remakes/assault-anschlagbeinacht.xml/
As i am a noob i have no idea who throws this error but believe me file ibrary:/video/movies/extras/remakes/assault-anschlagbeinacht.xml is there (2.1.0 working) but not directory library:/video/movies/extras/remakes/assault-anschlagbeinacht.xml/
So as noob searching in the fog perhaps the / at the end makes the difference:
log:
library:/video/movies/extras/remakes/assault-anschlagbeinacht.xml/
library:/video/movies/extras/remakes/assault-anschlagbeinacht.xml
As always: thank you for your patience and reading this long post (hope it helps).
And again @jmooremcc thank you for keeping this add-on alive.
NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
I've looked and looked. I've googled it. No luck. Where can I find the needed info to install the zip file and repository for your addon? Want to use it but have to find out how to put it on. Thanks!
(2022-03-01, 03:10)MTMountainman Wrote: I've looked and looked. I've googled it. No luck. Where can I find the needed info to install the zip file and repository for your addon? Want to use it but have to find out how to put it on. Thanks!
(2022-02-03, 19:37)jmooremcc Wrote: If you do not already have my repo installed, you can download it at:
https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip
(2022-02-03, 19:37)jmooremcc Wrote: I've released SF Version 2.2.1 which should fix a few recently reported issues.
(2022-02-03, 19:37)jmooremcc Wrote: If you do not already have my repo installed, you can download it at:
https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip
Go to Button "Download" and yeah download and install repo by installing from zip.
After installing repo install from repo jmooremcc SuperFavourites.
L managed to get it off a USB drive and have installed the addon on an Android 9 box with Kodi 19.3. I got things set up, put all my Kodi Favorites in several folders. Then found it wasn't working (screen would flash several times and then when I clicked on the season, it kicked out and showed the screen with 3 things displayed (file names, playlists and something else I don't remember). I was ready to scrap the whole thing and then I discovered the program worked correctly when clicking on the link in "program files" section but still gives me the same problem when I click on the icon in the "video addons" section. Any idea why the one link is screwy? I have turned on the debug mode. Thanks for your time.
Hello. I'm using Kodi 19.4 and SF 2.2.5. I have a TV show folder with episodes bookmarked in my Favorites, and when I click it I see the episodes. But when I go to SF, Explore Favorites, and click the same bookmark, it's empty. The same thing happens when I add it to a SF folder.
I just noted that it's the same problem as that experienced by slahrellek: when I enter a folder containing TV show episodes that's been added to Super Favorites, I go back to the top level of the media sources. I have to press the return button in the remote several times to get out of it and go back to the Kodi main menu.
I've released SF Version 2.2.6 which should fix a few recently reported issues.

If you do not already have my repo installed, you can download it at:

https://github.com/jmooremcc/R...blob/ma...c.repo.zip
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6