Release MeTV Plugin
V3.0.3 has been submitted to the kodi.org repo which fixes the above issues.
The add-on should update in a few days.
I have had an issue with the MeTV add-on since upgrading to Kodi Krypton. When I try to any episode form any of the MeTV programs I receive the message: "One or more items failed to play", And now that I have the latest OSMC update, I receive a "MeTV addon error" message;

Here is the Kodi log:

Help appreciated.

Terry
V3.0.4 fixes the above issue.
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo. The add-on should update in a few days.
Thank you for the update. I look forward to v3.0.4!

Terry
I am still having a problem with the MeTV Addon. It is now at v3.0.4 and Kodi is at 17.1. However, I still get the "One or more items failed to play" message after the addon tries to play the program. The Kodi is here..

t.smith
(2017-03-30, 09:14)t.smith Wrote: I am still having a problem with the MeTV Addon. It is now at v3.0.4 and Kodi is at 17.1. However, I still get the "One or more items failed to play" message after the addon tries to play the program. The Kodi is here..

t.smith

You need to enable "debug logging" under Settings, then post the log. Not enough info in the one you posted.
Here is the Kodi log with debug information.

Ta.

t.smith
(2017-03-31, 08:10)t.smith Wrote: Here is the Kodi log with debug information.

Ta.

t.smith

It looks like you are outside the U.S.
MeTV made a recent change to their CDN and it appears that geo-blocking is occurring.
I am outside the US but I can watch MeTV on my iPhone. Would they be using a separate network when accessing content through Kodi?
(2017-04-06, 02:07)t.smith Wrote: I am outside the US but I can watch MeTV on my iPhone. Would they be using a separate network when accessing content through Kodi?

Possibly 17.1 has a problem? I tend to think it's geo-blocking though based on the errors I see. The add-on uses a different interface than your iphone, it's possible that the iphone interface hasn't been updated to the new CDN (yet?)
I'm outside US and using 3.0.4 on Kodi 17.1 and it seems to work well. Maybe they haven't gotten around to geo-block my country (Argentina) yet.
I'm in Napa, CA using MeTV 3.0.4 on Kodi 17.4 on both Amazon Fire TV stick and Windows 10 Pro 1703.
MeTV installed with no problems. When I execute it, I do not get list of shows available.
I get mostly empty page with links to 3 directories: Files, Playlists, Video add-ons.
Am I suffering from: geo-restrictions, no subscription, something else? Sad
Sorry I won't be fixing this because the idiot Clown mhancoc7 from tvaddons makes use of it in his tvaddons add-on. I won't be fixing any add-ons until my add-ons are removed from tvaddons website. I absolutely refuse to do anything to support their illegal and immoral activities.
I posted on kids PBS not working, I know me TV hasn't been working so I'm doing the leg work of finding out why and found this., A friend has TV addons new repository installed on their build, I checked the video addons and metv is not in there.
The MeTV add-on will be marked as broken. I will not be updating the add-on due to the videos are now being hosted on Hulu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MeTV Plugin1