• 2(current)
[MOD stopped] reFOCUS Glass 1.4.0 ( Gotham 13.x )
@Reynald
Looks good.
I'll try to create a few more examples to pick from.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xg511yq0e9hgqjk/media.rar

well if you want to try it with glass. after it is super hard to get a good transparent glass and the glass effect is visible.
a new try glass https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrx9itzeyvom7k...282%29.rar
Update: addition of custome item in the "series (4 items custom) movies (4 items custom) video (4 items custom)
Thanks i'll try them.

Do you also update code to the latest from Jeroen?
Yes ! Yes I do my best to update with Jeroen update. Added the music widget, and change variable of priority queues, home menu .... tell me if there are bug

resumed on dropbox!

be careful, I've updated with old glass effect I love, keeps you backup other . Will not do else, too long and difficult. maybe later, but not important to me. Rather focus on the updates jeroen
98 % de Update Refocus Glass with updated Jeroen: DONE

Except the weather (give me problem still) I 'm trying to understand and I update

I compile the rar and you can update. New feature on music
Fixed bug on items title ( update 20h00 )
fixed bug on view Recommended
Fixed bug on Menu and Home menu
Fixed bug on add items (movie , serie , video )
Fixed bug on tv show item ( variable.xml )
Change Menu Background Image
I'm still working to learn xml code, I want to add custom menu and Discart option for the future. I would always do my best to update with Refocus Glass with Update from as close as possible Jeroen. If you like my refocus glass, I'd much effort to be as comprehensive as possible and with the same spirit as refocus jeroen.

Refocus glass is what I like to see in a skin, but it lacks the custom menu and options for Discart POSTER I will work to successfully integrate a lot option in this refocus Glass.

Refocus ( jeroen ) he is sublime, he has did a great job and beautiful, but it lacks a few options that can be found on many other skin; custom menu, Discart option, hide information in view poster etc. .. if I get there in the future, I would make all these changes. Cheers all
Unable to succeed to add a custom menu for a moment, I added a custom item for each section (video, movies and tvshows) Cheers
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD stopped] reFOCUS Glass 1.4.0 ( Gotham 13.x )7