Scape for Terminator:The sara connor chronicles not working
I have been tring to add the 2 seasons of terminator the sara connor chronicles using TVDB as the scrapper, I used file bot to rename all episodes to what the scrapper is supposed to see but it doesn't, i'm new to xbmc and not sure how i go about manually adding the info. Any help would be great.

thanks
You added no info whatsoever on your current filenames, folder structure etc.
You also posted in the incorrect forum - you are not developing anything - which I have corrected for you.

Please provide (a whole lot) more information.
thanks for moving this to the proper thread, i renamed the files to what filebot found on tvdb, heres an example: "Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 1x01 - Pilot.mkv" the rest are the same except for the episode # obviously. folder structure is TV\Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles all episode files are in that folder. I'm not sure why xbmc doesn't scape them, i recently added a couple other tv shows to my library using filebot and tvdb database to rename them and they scraped fine in xbmc. I cannot seem to find a way to manually add it too my library. So if someone could tell me how to do that, or point me i the right direction that would be great.

EDIT- Hmmm i just updated my library again and this time it did get added, weird as i haven't changed anything and i tried this 4 times before i posted this. Guess i must have had a connection issue or something to the tvdb database earlier today when i was trying the first few times... So all's fixed.
Possibly thetvdb down earlier?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scape for Terminator:The sara connor chronicles not working0