• 5(current)
Release Conq - Gotham
maybe the favourites script is not installed. happened to me on a fresh install a few days ago.

(2014-05-01, 15:06)Scott00007 Wrote: For some reason the favourites work fine on my Pivos (Android) but don't show up in windows..weird.
Ah, that could be it I didn't hide that option if the script isn't installed.

EDIT: Actually I did hide it if the script wasn't installed.
Thanks for the information. I should probably have the favourites script installed lol.

Any plans to include clear art?
amazing skin Hitcher! can you add costum menu sections to the home screen.? i currently have a kids section in amber so they can manage to select their own movies.
regarding the settings section, unlike the homescreen it is very difficult to see the difference between selected text and others.

thank you for a true clean skin! we missed it and here it is. great!
I've no idea why the text is all one colour (and the wrong one at that!).

(2014-05-01, 06:04)peete Wrote: Image
This is how it looks for me on multiple machines -

I can appreciate that. Great work mate. Wink

(2014-04-30, 08:21)Hitcher Wrote: Thanks, it was a huge challenge to get the settings to look like you're always on the same screen when in fact there's 6 different windows being used, and that's not counting the ones made to look like they're just dialogs opening on the settings screen.
can you improve the look of the global search's result and menu playing ? the skin will more perfect if the rest of gui have a pure style Smile
Global Search is a separate addon which is why it looks different. To make addons look like the rest of the skin means more coding.
Added optional submenu heading -

Wow I like it. Only three things:
1º - Add the option to show random-not seen movies, not only the recent ones.
2º - Add the option to show random albums, not only the last or popular.
3º - Add music visualization (with fanart) (and skin the Lyrics)

Pleaseee and thanks for your effort
Nice unobtrusive skin, works really well. The only slight niggle is without a kiosk mode setting it's too easy to bring up the screens that control the view and that confuses the ease of use. Brilliant job, thank you.
Is there any way to tell which fav with default icon is selected on HS and SD from HD content in views?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
(2014-05-02, 20:21)ferent Wrote: Wow I like it. Only three things:
1º - Add the option to show random-not seen movies, not only the recent ones.
2º - Add the option to show random albums, not only the last or popular.
3º - Add music visualization (with fanart) (and skin the Lyrics)

Pleaseee and thanks for your effort
Random items added.
(2014-05-03, 00:40)clackerdacker Wrote: Nice unobtrusive skin, works really well. The only slight niggle is without a kiosk mode setting it's too easy to bring up the screens that control the view and that confuses the ease of use. Brilliant job, thank you.
Kiosk mode added.
(2014-05-03, 12:32)xbs08 Wrote: Is there any way to tell which fav with default icon is selected on HS and SD from HD content in views?
Latest version displays labels for favourites.

Note: you can enter favourites and change the default icon yourself.
A couple of things:

Choosing to hide settings is changed anytime I update the skin, it always returns.

Is there any plans to include clear art?

One more thing. When I go into the favourites menu from the home menu, not by selecting a favourite, but the main "Favourite" menu then the submenu goes away. I have to go into settings and deselect and then select "enable favourites" in the submenu part of settings.
Does this skin support artist slideshow ? Doesn't look like. Any confirm or suggestion?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Gotham5