Linux [Solved] XBMC Suddenly Crashing - CWinSystemX11, GLXBadDrawable
Hey guys, could use some expert help here.

I just got home from work and saw XBMC restarting. Loaded up, restarted, over and over, driving the load on the system way up past 16. Running Frodo on Ubuntu 12.04

Checked my logs, saw it started around 9am today and has been rebooting all day.

Logs here: http://pastebin.com/RuPDxeBn

At first I thought it was an overheating issue. But what I discovered was that after I switched from Aeon Nox to MQ5 (nuked Nox dir, so XBMC switched to a diff skin by default and switched to MQ5), my problems stopped. And MQ5 is more CPU intensive than Nox. So I thought "well, hey, maybe a failed update?" So I nuked Nox, reinstalled it, and same problem immediately.

Further, I checked the time stamps on my Nox folder and nothing in there has been updated recently.

The error that occurs before XBMC restarts is:

09:21:30 T:140250747950976 ERROR: CWinSystemX11::XErrorHandler: GLXBadDrawable, type:0, serial:284355, error_code:146, request_code:135 minor_code:11
Ah, actually turned out to be the TV Show Next Aired script. Not sure why switching the skin helped, but I've noticed it fires off at weird times. Should have caught it earlier from the logs, but that's what I get for reading thousand line logfiles on a 4 inch screen. Heh.

Anyhow, leaving this thread here in case someone else runs into this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] XBMC Suddenly Crashing - CWinSystemX11, GLXBadDrawable0