Release XBMC 13.0 Gotham Rises
(2014-05-05, 05:06)BubbaBBQ Wrote: I'm getting a dead link, servers must be getting hammered.
Can't wait to use it!
Bubba

Which link exactly ?
Yes, Congrats for the release, and thank you for the hard work, blood, sweat, beers and pizza and clearly plenty of yeast was used in this release.
I cant get my Digital 5.1 Surround sound to work I only get anolog 2.0 sound. System--> audio setting isnt the same as it was in frodo 12.2 , I use windows 8.1
I have Passthough Enabled but still dosent work
Enable expert mode, the settings are just hiding.
Yikes what a mess this has become. Between trying to preserve my setting from RC1 and getting Aeon Now 4.1.9 to work my library is now messed up. Going to have to re-add everything which includes adding extra disc art, clear art and logos for nearly 1400 movies manually. Still not sure why this added artwork isn't apart of the new scrapers (since it's automatically seen when you access it) and why my RC1 settings completely messed up when installing the full release. UPnP sharing doesn't seem to work as I was lead to believe. With everything else going on in my life this is the last thing I needed to bang my head against the wall. The new release is good but frustrating non the less.
Hello DevTeam,

First of all Good Work on Gotham!

I came across what I believe may be a "bug"... I have a live stream which plays fine on Frodo 12.3 (Livesteam addon), but it looks like Gotham is mistaking it for a recorded file and it's asking for chunks, which the server is rejecting. It should play it like a Live Stream and instead, it should ask for bytes sequentially and try playing it...

If someone is willing to take a look at it, please let me know, and I'll send you the file...

Thanks in advance!
(2014-05-07, 09:27)pmolson Wrote: Hello DevTeam,

First of all Good Work on Gotham!

I came across what I believe may be a "bug"... I have a live stream which plays fine on Frodo 12.3 (Livesteam addon), but it looks like Gotham is mistaking it for a recorded file and it's asking for chunks, which the server is rejecting. It should play it like a Live Stream and instead, it should ask for bytes sequentially and try playing it...

If someone is willing to take a look at it, please let me know, and I'll send you the file...

Thanks in advance!

(2014-05-04, 13:17)Martijn Wrote: Should you have issues create a new thread in the dedicated support forums. This thread is only for announcement purpose.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Why no source release? We need it to make proper ebuilds for Gentoo.

~Jess
(2014-05-08, 20:22)jessh Wrote: Why no source release? We need it to make proper ebuilds for Gentoo.

~Jess

Had a look on GitHub?
So this is the official source download for 13 final?

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/archive/13...._r2.tar.gz
Asrock 330HT HTPC running Gentoo Linux and XBMC Eden 11.0
Sure. Note that it's not bootstrapped, but yes, that's the source directly from the tag.

Note there'll be a 13.1 appearing on the horizon shortly to fix a few issues that crept in late in the cycle. It'll be around 2 weeks until that's final.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

congrats - just tested on my set up - played smooth as butter - you guys are real genuises - dts hd - full blu ray rips - no problems - count one happy user !!!!!!
Will make the move for real this weekend
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Nice choice on the new default icon image, the old one was tired
Just installed it on my Windows 8.1. x64 bit machine and it won't install skins or add-ons. Not even through zip. Sad I am happy to use it and I have been using it for ages but this recent release doesn't seem to like any other skins or add-ons other than the pre installed ones.

This is a clean install.
(2014-05-09, 18:15)JukEboX Wrote: Just installed it on my Windows 8.1. x64 bit machine and it won't install skins or add-ons. Not even through zip. Sad I am happy to use it and I have been using it for ages but this recent release doesn't seem to like any other skins or add-ons other than the pre installed ones.

This is a clean install.

Im getting the same problem - Windows 8.1 x64 clean install on a Revo RL80 - ouch !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 Gotham Rises2