• 1(current)
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)
Brick 
Same LiveTV-mod I created for AeonMQ5 and AeonNox-4 comes to Aeon Nox 5 Smile It is based on "anti2k's" LiveTV mod that was made some time ago, but that fella is no where to be found and has closed his github account. Thanks to "anti2k" for giving inspiration to create this mod. And a big thanks to "bigNoid" for creating such a powerfull, yet lighting fast, skin.

Works only with "Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)".
LiveTV-mod for Helix is located here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=202838
LiveTV-mod for Aeon Nox 4.1.9.X is located here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192197

Version 0.6
- Removed non-working ECM-label
- Updated Encryption-label and icons

Install instructions and version history is in the readme-file when you download the .zip.

Download Version 0.6
Please remember to backup your original files!

Screenshots
watch gallery
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Is it possible to put preview window like in channel view but in epg timeline view?
I've managed to add a preview window, but it does not work like the main channel view. when you start a channel it starts in fullscreen, when you go back to the epg view only then will the video be visible in the preview window.
The channel won't start minimized in EPG view, only in the main Channel View.
Have you seen the way Xperience1080++ does this it looks great, but that skin is way too heavy. btw: I really like what you've done and thanks for your hard works..

could you post what you've done so far?

thanks
-joe
Yeah I've tried Xperiance1080++ and it works the same way there as well. When you start a channel from EPG timeline it starts in fullscreen. Then if you press E to go back to EPG timeline the video is minimized in preview window.
If this is what you are after then it would not be a problem to add it to my mod Smile

This mod currently contains:
- New infobar when switching channels or pressing M (Video OSD)
- New dialog and infobar when pressing I (Info)
- Added a new, extended, channel OSD that can be enabled from the sideblade (see screenshot)
- Improved EPG timeline, corrected some errors, fixed the marker height...
Yep that is exactly what i'm looking for. I'm not a coder so I don't know how to do it! It woud be great if you could add it to your mod!

thanks
-joe
hi maniac, i like the look of your changes, so many thanks for sharing your mod, im going to have a play tonight whilst having a beer :-). one quick thing i did note, i cannot actually see the line "Includes_Videoinfo" in my original includes.xml file, im running a clean install of gotham final with aeon nox 5.0.3, just thought i would let you know, to me its of no consequence as i have made no modifications of my includes.xml file and thus can just overwrite.
Hehe, you got good eyes Smile It was a copy&paste error on my behalf. Corrected now, thanks.

Enjoy your beer!
Just a quick update on what's comming for AeonNox5 users. Wink

I've been working on a totaly new View for the LiveTV section. I saw this on an iptv app for smart-tv's and kinda got hooked on it.
It's especially nice for those who have a big number of channels, this way you can get at glance on more channels. Plus the navigation is easier, since you can make "shortcuts" through the list.

This is a very early version of it, tell me what you think
Looks great! What is the ETA?
Thanks. There are still some glitches I need to fix, but I might release an early version this weekend so that others can test as well. If they don't like it, it can be switched off easily via the sideblade.
I think, they whant this i new version Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
This is exactly what i was looking for! Looks awesome, can you post the mod?

thanks
joe
Hi maniac, your screenshot looks interesting, I personally don't like the blocks and rendering on them though, prefer a more flat clean look, think that would also fit Aeon Nox 5 a little better, just my viewpoint I hope you won't take it the wrong way.
@binhex01: I agree, as I mentioned, this is a very early version, and the graphics are just something I put together to test the concept Wink
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)3