Windowed / Fullscreen Toggle Not Working
On my laptop i press Alt and the space Bar and i am able to toggle between kodi and windows 10
hope this helps
Hi there, this happened to me yesterday. The problem was that my keyboard's language settings had been changed from English to French (probably from a cat sitting on it). To fix it, I simply held the Windows key and the space bar until the correct language was selected. Hope this helps someone!
(2016-09-26, 21:23)IantoGold Wrote: Hi there, this happened to me yesterday. The problem was that my keyboard's language settings had been changed from English to French (probably from a cat sitting on it). To fix it, I simply held the Windows key and the space bar until the correct language was selected. Hope this helps someone!

Thank you so much for this! I had accidentally set my keyboard to English (United Kingdom) when it's normally supposed to be English (Australia). Changing it back to the Aussie keyboard fixed it!
(2014-05-08, 02:57)gizmotoy Wrote: I don't think that's actually true. I tried it on each of my three XBMC devices (including the one having this other issue), and all of them toggle perfectly well whether or not "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" is enabled.

In any case, given no responses, I'm going to file a bug. I'll post back with the Trac info when it's all set.

I hawe that same problem.i used to fix it just with unplug the power to mxq.and turn it on.but now it wont fix that way anymore.other aplication work in hd but kodi wont.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windowed / Fullscreen Toggle Not Working0